BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Rose H.
I have sensitive skin with red pigment that I have always been conscious of. This serum combats both my redness as well evening my complexion. Although the price has defiantly effected me buying it again,the luxury of an even complexion will have to be postponed until I find it in a sale...
Annette D.
I tend to have pretty red cheeks. After using this every single night for the past week, my redness has definitely gone down and basically disappeared. Not only does it tackle redness, but it's also very moisturizing. The smell is a little funny so if you're sensitive to smell - beware. I love this product a lot, though. Totally recommend.
Jessica M.
Woodbridge , ON
I reccomend the whole mega mushroom line. amazing products, price is reasonable. Great for sensitive skin. Cleanser is my favourite. You don't need to wash it off, just use with a cotton pad. It will sooth your skin and get rid of redness. Makes your skin glow and ready for makeup!
Valentina F.
Monterrey, MX
I usually have very oily skin that gets uber dry in the winter, plus it's sensitive and prone to break out, and I can honestly say I love this product. As some people have said, the smell is a little different or harsh at the beginning but you gradually get used to it, and the smell does not stick to your skin. I definitely would buy this again!
M C.
I usually love Origin products, but this is just meh for me. It was fine as a light moisturizer, but I didn't notice a marked difference in my skin tone. The smell is... interesting. I didn't find it overly offensive, but I can see why others might. I think there are better serums/treatment out there for me personally.
Sukanya M.
Aside from the fragrance, this product does wonders! It has a gel like consistency which is not heavy on the skin. It gets absorbed nicely and leaves the skin feeling rejuvenated and soft. Origins make some really good skin care products and this no doubt is one of them.
Sarah S.
I use this serum everyday! It's super great if you have irritated and red skin issues! It really calms the skin and feels and smells amazing. It is a bit pricey tho but it will definitely last tiy 1 year to 1 1/2 so I feel like the price is okay. I would def buy again!!
Rajeev L.
My mom used this serum and told me that her wrinkles disappeared significantly.She bought this serum of an advice of her friend and changes were drastic.This product is costly but manages well with its result.Improvement expected are moisturizer an also be added as it works as a moisturizer but not that good.And if it can't be added please for god sake decrease it price.
Sophie R.
I got this in a gift set at Christmas and I loved it! Unfortunately it only lasted about a month but because of how much I had bought the gift set for in the January sales it was a great value for money. Lovely product, would repurchase, would recommend to a friend
jaime l.
Mississauga, ON
this product is one of my go to's even in the dry winter months its capable of keeping my sensitive skin feeling radiaint and fresh. i would reccoment this product for any skin type, and is a great product for those suffering from an oily t zone year round.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.