BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Zihan Z.
Halifax, NS
It is really nourish but little oily. It's good to put on before go sleep though. I'd recommend it to those who doesn't have acnes and that oily skin.its good if you need
Mariana V.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask é uma máscara de tratamento cremosa com hypsizygus ulmarius, cordyceps e cogumelos reishi juntamente com gengibre, santo basílio e cúrcuma a fim de acalmar e confortar a pele. O extrato de folha de bambu chinês, celebrada há séculos como um símbolo da eterna juventude, acalma a vermelhidão visível e a reatividade da pele. Uma mistura única de algas marinhas e extrato de reposição de plantas ajuda a revitalizar e restaurar a luminosidade para a pele estressada e reconstruir uma barreira protetora para ajudar a evitar futuras crises.
Cristina A.
Yo usé "Agua micelar en aceite" de GARNIER, y me gustó mucho ya que limpia y desmaquilla al instante y te deja una sensación fresca en el rostro. Muy bueno la verdad.
Shaliny P.
This is a really good eye mask but I just wish it had a more fast and effective result, because it did take a while and it’s a little bit pricy. But it’s something that work but u just need to be very patient
I don't use this often because the how expensive it is so I only use it when my face is extremely dry and this calms my skin .Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Advanced Face Serum
Daina G.
Because of my hyper pigmentation, I'm always looking for lotions and serums to help fade them. This was one of few that I liked. It was expensive but I did notice a slight difference when I first started using it. I don't know if my skin adapted to the formula after time but by the end of the bottle I no longer noticed as great results as I once did.
Leanne H.
This serum has really improved the appearance of my skin. I have very sensitive skin and my main skin concern is redness. This has reduced my redness quite a lot and overall the texture of my skin feels firmer and softer. It is quite pricey, but it does last a long time and the results are worth it. I purchased mine at House of Fraser when it was in a gift set because it was better value for money.
Youri J.
I use this daily (morning and night) after I clean my face and neck thoroughly (don't forget that you "face" area includes your neck) and I definitely find that my skin is happy. It's moisturizing but you do need a little added help in the wrinkle-prone areas and for that I use Jurlique's products (just a dab). Overall my skin likes what I do and I get comments that I "look so young" which I think is partially due to my genes but I think these skin products also help in the bargain.
Erin S.
Guelph
Really nice serum that soothes any irritation problems. Does not feel to the touch like it is super rich and feels nice but I wouldn't say "amazing"-which is why I'll give it 4 stars. I usually like all origins products though and this is not an exception! I don't have super irritated skin either so others who do might find it more helpful than me.
Alison S.
Vancouver, BC
On my skin I don't notice any reduction in redness but when my skin is feeling tight and irritated (especially around the nostrils) this is my go to product. It definitely feels calming and soothing and provides that extra bit of hydration that my basic moisturizer can't provide. It also has not caused me to break out or clog my pores.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.