BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
jasleen P.
I received this as a sample and i really enjoyed this. it met my expectations as it helped slightly with the pigmentation around my mouth. I would like to buy the full size but am unsure. However, i started to break out slightly around the chin area but that may of been because i just had a facial.
Lee-Ann M.
Edinburgh
This serum sinks into the sink easily and really helps to rebalance my skin. If I'm having a breakout or any skin irritations this really helps to heal and soothe it. It has a bit of an unusual smell but it's not unpleasant, you get used to it quickly.
Jade R.
I really did enjoy this serum, it was perfect to completely revitalise my skin if it was looking problematic or overall very tired. Used in conjunction with the matching moisturiser it works amazing, however just used alone it really can plump the skin.
Sophie R.
surrey
I am just about coming to the of end of my first pot of this and will be re-purchasing! I love it! Its quite expensive but it has lasted me a while! A little goes a long way! Purchased in House of Fraser. Leaves skin feeling fresh, smooth and healthy!
Anna L.
I have super dry delicate skin with flares of eczema. I thought this product would help sooth my skin. However, I think it actually made my skin more irritated, so it definitely did not help with the redness and dry patches. I would not recommend this product if you have very sensitive skin.
Amber P.
Vancouver
I love this serum, it is light and moisture filled and does not irritate my sensitive skin. It does have a faint mushroom smell but it is nice. Easy to use and comes in a pump. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a no fuss easy serum.
Rebekah W.
This product is absolutely great. I have very patchy red areas of skin on my cheeks, forehead and nose and this entire range does such a good job with helping to calm down the redness. Would definitely recommend to anyone else who is trying to get a more even skin tone!
evan p.
bury st edmunds
Ok product. Very expensive and didn’t feel that it had a dramatic effect on my skin. Wasn’t worth the extra steps it caused when using. However smelt nice and contains good ingredients. Wouldn’t reccomend as a must have
Rosie T.
Erasmus Street, London
I like this serum & i would buy this again. The packaging allows you to use just a small amount with the pump, so you don't over-use. I think this is good value for the price you pay & I would recommend others to try it. I am a fan of the Origins brand & use quite a few of their products.
Roopan T.
I have used this on many clients who have more sensitive skin. I used this serum before makeup application and it reduces the appeared of redness instantly! Many have even purchased it right after I applied it on them!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.