BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Kimmy Jonas P.
Singapore
This serum is part of my everyday routine from morning before going out in the office and at night before going to bed. This is light on the skin, easy to apply and the best part it's not sticky and greasy. I recommend to use this product as part of your facial routine.
Mafteiu C.
Bucharest
With this I noticed a huge difference in my skin, it came as a sample and then I bought the full size just because the effect was amazing. The skin felt relieved and the redness was reduced dramatically. I recommend this product for people with red undertones and the ones that get irritation fast for example in the nose area like me.
Rebecca A.
This is heaven in a bottle once you get used to the smell. And it is something you need to get use too but that happened quickly.
I have an oily t-zone and normal rest and this works so well on re balancing me and leaving me with an overall freshness. I'm hydrated where it needs it and back to normal on my t-zone. Couldn't be happier.
Alexandria M.
London
This serum is very light and soothing. I purchased it from sephora however I found it to be quite pricey. The packaging is simple but you don't get a lot for your money. I will not be purchasing again because I didn't notice any difference in my skin. I have many serums that work better and are way less expensive!
Abby S.
This product makes you look $100, 000, 000 worth. It works so well and make you look beautiful! I definitely recommend this product to everyone and everyone should get it! Thanks Origins so much for partnering with me!
Kimberly B.
Very lightweight moisturizer. Gives skin really good well needed hydration I was pleasantly surprised. I will consider re stocking this product. Good value for money. Don't make skin greasy. I would definitely recommend anyone with extreme dry skin who doesn't like heavy moisturizers to give this a try.
Zara M.
Hermosillo
I have an oily sensitive skin, so I really love serums. This worked amazing for me leaving my skin hidrates and soft. In general really love this line and this brand!ORIGINS DR. ANDREW WEIL For ORIGINS™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion
Charlie jade c.
U.K.
The best I love it makes my skin feel so soft and silky and is supper good at getting rid of fine lines in your face!!! The packing is so posh and elegant really makes you feel like a gift from the queen
Jodi S.
London
Amazing product!!! This reduces my redness hydrates my skin and does not irritate my skin is in such better condition since using this products it’s expensive at £60 from John Lewis but so worth it and it last so long as you only need 1 pump per use I would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
Victoria, BC
I ordered a sample set which included this product. I did notice my skin seemed a bit less red but I was only able to use it about two weeks. Some people found the smell a bit disappointing but I found it to be earthy and clean, didn't mind it at all. Absorbs well. I would like to try a full size and see the results.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.