BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Abigail G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love how this helps to balance the redness in my face. It smells lovely too!
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
Good product not something I use all the time but works good and I like it.
Tefy N.
El Doral
Is very good, the skin is very soft and moisturized making it look radiant.
Michelle M.
I didn’t really notice any different in my skin. The solution was super sticky as well. I ended up returning. A lot of hype.
Gabby M.
Orage County
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing option for sensitive problematic skin. Works great calming rosacea and redness in general. Love the packaging, this is my second bottle, if you have sensitive skin get this!
Taylor H.
New River
This product really helps with discoloration in the skin, it smells nice, and it feels wonderful after applying.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Lightweight serum that absorbs into the skin very quickly. I use one pump on each side of my face. The pump turns so you can lock it for traveling. As far as redness it has helped to reduce it but it hasn’t 100% gone away. It has an herbal scent
Dana A.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: ULTA
Heavy moisturizing power. I enjoyed it so much. The only thing I didn't Care for was the odor, though it dissipates quickly.
Alexandra N.
Boston, MA
I just started using this and I absolutely love it! I use it in the morning after I have had retinol on over night and I have some redness. It immediately calms my skin and eliminates the redness. Its super gentle enough for morning and night use.
Tarah H.
Ann arbor
Purchased at: Macy's
This has a nice clean smell to it, but unfortunately just after the first use I woke up & broke out pretty bad. I love origins, but I will tread lightly from now on.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.