BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Audrey E.
I think all of orgins products are made with quality ingredients and I love using them!
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
This serium goes on oh so efferlessly I love the texture the feel the smell and results
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
Makes your face feel super fresh but i wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Ginger B.
anderson, SC
I love this product and use it freaquant and tell to a lot of my friends and realatives
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
As for anything and anything from the brand origins this works perfectly and I am happy
Molly S.
APO, AE
Amazing texture and great size for the value, I think. Hydrating and helped my redness.
kacee F.
Vail, AZ
This product Smells great moisturizer my skin under my eyes doesn't leave it too oilly
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Good product. Not great. But good. Made my skin feel good but saw no major difference.
victoria s.
Dallas, TX
Very good to use. haven't used it before but my paren't really loves it. U should try it
camila a.
junin de los andes
Es muy buena me encantó, me he quedado enamorada de este preoducto yo se los recomiendo
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.