BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
It was okay. Didn't really like the smell and it was just a little thick. But it was okay.
I love it sooooo much it works so good... I will probably use this forever it's amazing!
Amanda K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I loved this serum! Although I did not enjoy the sent. It really helped my dry dull skin.
Vikki C.
This made my face feel so soft. That's IRS made w/natural ingredients is why I chose it.
Alexis S.
Texas
It was very satisfieing for a little while. But overtime it just didn't workout anymore.
cristina m.
Schenectady , Ny
This stuff really work, a bit pricey but it works great leaves you feeling soft and nice.
Aubrie W.
Caro, MI
LOVE this product. Leaves my face super soft and feels so fresh! Highly Recommend this 😍
Rubi S.
East bethel, MN
Great product smells great and feels fresh highly recommend it! Hehehenerrrrrndnsk slsodi
I loved this product because it smelled rich and did what it promised and My face is soft
Emily M.
Donna, TX
I loved this product i highly recommend it. It's just pricey other than that no problems.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.