BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jill M.
Blaine, WA
It's just ok, there are other natural face serum out there that costs less but performs better.
Rachel H.
Tampa, FL
I can never tend to find skin relief serum but this one is a keeper! And it smells good too.
Shaq A.
miami
Definitely skin relief on my skin ! Want a fun and unique touch try the advanced face serum !
Jenn C.
This is great for stressed skin. Example I have sensitive skin. This is soothing and calming.
McKinley R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It felt so good to put on my skin and was very moisturizing but not heavy feeling on my skin.
Tina M.
Cle Elum, WA
I don't like the smell, but I like the non-greasy way my skin feels. I would recommend this.
bridget g.
Sparta, NJ
Feels very good on the skin would recommend to friends and family definetely worth the price
barbara t.
tobanna
My skin feels so relieved after I used this product the relieving oil world great on my skin
Na-Asia C.
East Orange, NJ
amazing love this product really makes a difference use all the time its my go to product!!!
Madi B.
Cheney, WA
I really liked this product because it didn't leave a residue feeling and it felt refreshing!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.