BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
ali s.
Fresno, CA
It is a very great product works well buy it I love and so will you love how it feels on my skin
Kayneshia M.
Memphis
Love this but it takes a while for your skin to get use to also used it at night. It was great
Kelsey B.
Auburn , ME
I use this every day. It's the only product that keeps my face clear. It helps with dark spots.
Celia A.
Westford
The smell was kind of odd but is very soothing on a sunburn. I bought it at the origins store.
Carla G.
I love the product the texture that leaves on the face is wonderful I recommend it very much...
Teia S.
Boulder
I love everything origins and this stuff cleared up my skin and make it look young and healthy.
Karen W.
Charlottesville, VA
The consistency felt nice but I do not believe I saw a difference in my skin with this product
Victoria G.
La Joya, TX
Very great quality and very affordable as well, didn't expect so much great love and cherishing
Jill M.
Blaine, WA
It's just ok, there are other natural face serum out there that costs less but performs better.
JoAnne P.
Mount Bethel, PA
love the way it made my skin feel. Smooth and silky, I feel it was effective little high price
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.