BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Aimee S.
Springfield, MO
Feels great, not greasy or oily or sticky. Perfect at night before bed or just out of the shower.
Mayra M.
Smells bad and makes skin dry and it starts to peak off
My experience was bad it made my skin red
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
Helps with my eczema on my face. Only this one works for me. Also not greasy and absorbs quickly.
Triguel T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Give a radiant look .....wonderful product.....got some great ingredients in it love love love it
Andrea L.
Hollywood, FL
Me funciona mucho y pa los ojos es una buena crema me gusta mucho sus productos y siempre compro
Heather M.
Ridgefield, WA
Love it! Goes on so well and my skin looks great! Doesn't leave it oily and it feels very smooth.
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Extremely Effective but does produce oil spots on my skin. I've noticed that it clears dry spots
Madi S.
Harrisonburg
I love this product, I thought it kept my face feeling refreshed continuously throughout the day.
Melani J.
Hollywood, FL
If I could give this prodcut more stars I would it is amazing and helps my sensitive skin so much
Keila G.
Mission, TX
Really helps my face feel refreshes & baby like. Helps my skin feel baby like. Wonderful product
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.