BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Alexis E.
This product is amazing! Makes my skin feel great and look more radiant than ever. My absolute go to!
Daniela A.
This serum is awesome. on the pricey side but is amazing for the results it gives. also very gentle
Mackenzie S.
It was very cooling and moisturizing. A little pricey for what you get, but overall it worked well.
erica k.
by far the best serum i have ever used. i use this after i take my shower at night and wash my face
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
It goes on smooth when applied. I'm very happy with this brand. Great packaging comes with a pump!
Malu C.
Tonopah, AZ
This is a great product! I was given it buy my aunt when it was Christmas! And I love the results❤️
Just amazing!! I can feel my skin healing and the red spots fading away. My skin feels young again.
Zoe M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My skin calmed down from reddness and felt refreshed. Smells great. Smoothed out my skin. Loved it!
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Serum Ever Made. It addresses and helps so many skin care concerns. I love anything by Origins
Debra S.
Kingsport, TN
Orgins is a awesome company . but there products are hands down one of the best.its very effective.
Sarina G.
San Marcos, TX
I have been researching different face serums to start using for my skincare routine, and this is on my radar; how does this work for moisturizing and overall skin appearance?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Has anyone seen results from using this long term?
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Hi guys, I've heard that some have already received their oasis voxbox. How do I know if mine was shipped out?
Naomi D.
Will this help reduce acne scars?