BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Natalie L.
Royal Oak
I love Origins mega mushroom and use all of that line. It makes my skin more even and reduces redness.
Efra C.
Fairfield, CA
works soo goood, i recommened it , doesnt leave your skin dry after , worth every dollar in my opinion,
Angelica P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Leaves face feeling vibrant and clear. Personally irritates my skin. So only good for specific people.
Sweeta T.
I would not really use this product again because it made my skin super oily when it already is oily.
Laceey I.
Feeling young lol well I am young be I get a glowing young tight face every time I put this stuff on
Sabryn V.
Hopkinsville, KY
It wasn't a bad product! Very moisturizing! I had a lot of dry patches and acne and it really helped
Ann K.
Hartselle, AL
Great stuff skin feels so soft. Highly recommend. Makes wrinkles a little less noticeable and softer
Destinee P.
Smells good and does what it's suppose to. leaves my face feeling soft and doesn't leave oily residue
Alexis E.
This product is amazing! Makes my skin feel great and look more radiant than ever. My absolute go to!
Tracy D.
Broken Arrow, OK
This product is amazing. If you have any redness or your inflammation this is you your go to product
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.