BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Mekiah F.
New Rochelle, NY
Love this product, love the smell and the feeling. I was told by the associate that this was a gentle serum and was for sensitive faces. I have very sensitive skin and this product worked really well for a while.
Jasmine W.
Memphis, TN
I'm not really sure if this had helped my skin. It's geared towards redness but as an AA woman, I don't have that issue. I got this as part if a gift set from my Origins store. I think if you have oily skin you could use this as a moisturizer, but if you have drier skin you will still need a moisturizer over top
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The mega mushroom line is amazing for redness and it has really helped me out. I love everything from this line, especially the cleanser. I can definitely tell the difference. I got mine at Dillards at the Origins counter.
Shelby F.
Corpus Christi
I purchased this as a way to reduce the redness in my face, but I have not seen a noticeable difference. I've been using it for about a year mostly because the product was expensive and I still have so  much of it left. I love Origins, but this is not a product I would recommend to others.
Chrisha B.
I have tried many different skincare products but I can admit that this one works very well. I used it recently when my face was drying out from over cleansing it and it added the hydration I needed back in as well as helped with the disappearance of my blemishes. I would recommend this product.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
My husband swears by this stuff so of course I had to give it a try . My skin was extremely soft and it helped with discoloration and irritation after a day on the beach. It also seemed to make my makeup go on smoother when I was out of primer one day. The price is a bit much but its a great product.
Sarah D.
San Diego, CA
I love the entire mega-mushroom line from Origins!  It smells so good, and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth.  The serum is awesome, especially if your skin is feeling a little irritated.  It's expensive, but well worth the price.  Definitely recommend!
emily r.
Indialantic, FL
I am highly impressed by this product! Serums typically break me out, as I have very sensitive skin and soothed it the second I put the product on! When the woman at Sephora recommended this I was skeptical but wow! I’m glad she did. Finally a serum that works on sensitive skin!
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this serum because it was promoted for anti-redness and I really haven't seen much of a difference in my skin's color since starting it. I'm finishing the bottle because it was expensive, but I do not plan to purchase this again. I would recommend something else to my friends.
Lopana S.
Markham , ON
This serum is my HOLY GRAIL! I love it sooo much!!!! It is a a part of my daily routine! I have been using it for several months now and I feel my skin has looked a lot brighter, more even skin tone and my dark spots are also lightening up! Love it and I'm going to keep using it!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.