BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Aleksandra A.
This product is amazing on the skin. A bit pricey but def worth the money. The packaging is very effective
Berenice T.
San Antonio , Tx
This cream its great for my sensitive red skin I don't like the smell but it's very helping to my sking.
Tia G.
Mchenry, IL
Love this stuff! Works great and leaves my face feeling so healthy and soft! Would definitely recommend!
J M.
This stuff smells very strange. I prefer other products over this. No, there isn't more aid like to say.
Tonia R.
Doesn't really do anything to my face. I didn't notice any change on my skins. So it was a waste of money
Jennifer T.
Santa Monica, CA
Relieving and soothing my skin. Love. Easy to use. I use it sometime when I have acne problems. It helps
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I’m scared to use this with the name mushroom in it as I am allergic to them. Anyone else have this fear?
Nika C.
Matthews
Reduced irritation and redness overnight. Made my face feel cool and soft. Amazing product. Smells great!
Kayla C.
It's rare that I find a face serum that doesn't burn my face or break me out. I love dr Andrews products.
Marisol G.
Estaba bien este producto pero quisiera probar algo para las prebenir las arrugas a ver qué tal funciona
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.