BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Camila R.
Orlando, FL
This product is lovely, skin fresh and gives you freshness and cleanness all day, plus it helps prevent acne
Tori M.
Greendale, WI
Wasn't really impressed. Found it sticky and left a film on my face. Didn't help with any redness on my skin
Flor L.
This product is not that good. Do not like the smell of it either. I believe there are other better products.
darci b.
new york, NY
Love this so much. Has really helped reduce the redness in my face. I even bought other products in the line.
Lauren S.
Love this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin oily. It's priced well and lasts a long time
samantha m.
This face serum is great! Works so good with my skin it doesn't have a heavy feel to it on your face either!
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
This product is very reasonable and very effective . I highly recommend it . it makes me feeel frsh and clean
brooke t.
Morgantown
this was alright, it’s not really for me. It didn’t meet my expectations at all, it was pretty disappointing.
member-32d3e
This product is great for redness and inflammation in the skin. Works very well with other origins products!
Sri T.
Little Elm, TX
Love it serum on my skin
Make my skin glow, bright and super soft
It smells great
Helped with my oil control
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf