BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
ŠǎŊǻ Ś.
Plano, TX
I didn't try this product but definitely would loved to try if someone used it please let me know how it works
Kamri P.
Houston
Just felt like a lotion I was placing on my face. Very soothing and instantly brought moisture back to my skin
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
Great for healing my face while having ache or any red zone areas.I loved how this product Works with my skin.
Sarah P.
Orange Park, FL
This made my face so soft with in a week!
i had no kind of reaction to the product it is a very organic serum.
Plamena P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Didn't really do anything about my smile wrinkles. My mom also has tied it and she said it's a waste of money.
Cheryl L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have rosacea and this helped my skin tremendously. After months of using the serum it's helped my confidence.
denise c.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used some products and come hosenstly sasy one of the best and it really helps would recommend to anyone
Lucy H.
Love love love this product! It makes my skin really soft and I get a nice clean feeling not a film like feel!
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
This serum was very helpful in providing relief to dry red skin on my face. It's definitely an awesome product!
Amethyst B.
Biddeford
This makes my face so smooth it helps me with dry skin as well I use it before my make up and it helps so much
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.