BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
I've been so intrigued by Origin products, and I have to say I LOVE this! I recently ran out of my previous skin care items, and switched almost completely to Origins products. This serum is the best I have tried so far. I like that it comes with a pump. It's packaging is sanitary and easy to get the product out. As for the serum itself... It's just perfect for my skin. I have pretty normal skin. I get some dryness at times, and the occasional hormonal breakout. This serum feels very lightweight, and it has almost a creamy/milk-y consistency. It sinks right into my skin, and it immediately makes my skin feel so much softer and smoother. It has definitely calmed my skin down as well. Since using this serum, I've noticed my skin looks more even, feels smoother, and appears poreless.  My smile lines have also significantly decreased. I must admit, some things I don't know if it's just this serum that's targeting these concerns, since I also started using a new Origins cream at the same time as this, but I can tell you that this has definitely contributed to the way my skin has been looking. I highly HIGHLY recommend it. My only warning is that it does have a natural, earthy scent to it, like an essential oil or like walking into one of those natural apothecary stores. The fragrance does dissipate quickly when you apply it; however, if you're not a fan of the scent, then you might not like it. I personally find it kind of calming, and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Love X.
I love this serum! This is one of my hold grail items! I've used this in the past when my skin was inflamed with eczema and acne from trying the acne line from Clinique (highly discourage using it). I was introduced to this by an origins clerk and I got hooked because of the amazing results I got. A little goes a long way as it is a watery type of serum that can be easily spread across the entire face and neck with 1-2 pumps.

My skin cleared up tremendously which made me addicted to the entire line. Ultimately I got the largest serum for $100+ which lasted forever-- way past the 12 months period after opening (had to throw the rest out after opening it for a year..) Due to price, I looked into other skincare.

After 3 years of searching and with my hormonal changes, my skin was reacting terribly again. I came back for this serum and after using it for 2 weeks, acne and eczema are resolving. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

But it does have an herbal smell (boyfriends might not be attracted to this LOL).
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I absolutely love the skin relief serum! I first tried it as a sample that I received with a different product I ordered from Origins. And thank goodness for the fact that Origins includes 5 free samples with every order because the majority of the products that I now regularly use, I was first introduced to as a sample. I recommend this product, especially for those who have sensitive skin in need of calming!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this a few weeks back from a Sephora play smarts box and I can’t believe I waited so long to try this. They say this is a treatment lotion but I’d say it’s more like an essence. It is very liquidity and your supposed to shake it up to bring the mushroom ingredients up. This is very soothing, it definitely reduces inflammation and redness which reduces pain. I’ve had soon cystic acne from the change in the weather( happens every season) on my cheek. I put it on at night and I woke up to a lot of less redness, inflammation and mostly pain. And after using it for days am and pm the cystic acne is reducing in size and mostly the pain from them is gone.This is something I highly recommend and I just might go get the full size
Yasmine B.
Murfreeboro
I’ve been using this product for about a month now and I'm very pleased with it. It's consistency and fragrance are light and clean. I seem to be noticing a lessening of some dark spots, but it may be too early to tell. Based on my experience so far, I will continue using this product and recommend it.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Leaves my skin extremely soft & blemish free. Honestly since I began using this my face is the healthiest it’s been in years.
Very gentle on the skin. I apply to clean face using cotton balls & let dry.
Retails at 34$ but I got this free. Great value if you are working on perfecting skincare routine.
Rhianna G.
This serum is more like a lotion than a serum. I bought it at Sephora. The serum has an herbal smell and the smell makes it feel relaxing. My skin has such a nice glow after using this for a few months. I’m not sure if I would purchase it again though. I think there are other great options for less.
Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
The packaging is cute. Simplistic. The smell is light and isn’t too much. It was light on my skin. I didn’t notice much difference once I did use it though. Maybe I need to keep going? I would give it a second chance. I’m a patient person. It couldn’t hurt. My skin was super soft after using.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Thus serum completely restores bounce to skin and helps with irritation and I've found it's the only line that keeps my skin clear. The mushroom blend actually boosts the immunity of the skin and moisture retention so there's just amazing balance that comes about.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really don't know how I feel about this stuff. It's pretty pricey and I just don't know if it's worth the price. It feels good on your skin when you put it on but I don't know if I've truly noticed any results. My skin feels healthy when I put it on our part of me thinks it the placebo affect. If it wasn't so pricey I would probably buy it again, but I don't think it's worth the price in my opinion.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.