Ronie k.

Nadia Z.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
2 months, 3 weeks ago
I have combo skin and it absorbs right in so you can continue your skincare routine after using a serum. The lady at the origins counter said you can apply moisturizer/oil right after(no need to wait). You should test it out on your hand and you will see how light and fast absorbing it is.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Tampa
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I have combo skin. Before I found a skincare routine that works for me, my entire forehead and chin were covered in oil by the end of the day. I’ve been using this for about 8 months and I’ve had no issues with oil from this product whatsoever. They sell it at Ulta and if you use the point system you could save up some points to purchase this product. I purchased this product because a Sephora associate talked me into and it has been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It does last along time. I use two pumps to really saturate my face morning and night. Again, with no issues of oil at the end of the day. It’s a transformative product that actually help aid in me being less oily. I hope this helps!