BY ORIGINS #43 in Face Serums

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted at all?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
  • How does this layer with other skincare? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
MeTime M.
I love this serum! This is one of my hold grail items! I've used this in the past when my skin was inflamed with eczema and acne from trying the acne line from Clinique (highly discourage using it). I was introduced to this by an origins clerk and I got hooked because of the amazing results I got. A little goes a long way as it is a watery type of serum that can be easily spread across the entire face and neck with 1-2 pumps.

My skin cleared up tremendously which made me addicted to the entire line. Ultimately I got the largest serum for $100+ which lasted forever-- way past the 12 months period after opening (had to throw the rest out after opening it for a year..) Due to price, I looked into other skincare.

After 3 years of searching and with my hormonal changes, my skin was reacting terribly again. I came back for this serum and after using it for 2 weeks, acne and eczema are resolving. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

But it does have an herbal smell (boyfriends might not be attracted to this LOL).
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This light, refreshing treatment lotion with Reishi Mushroom, Sea Buckthorn and Fermented Chaga rapidly reduces visible redness and restores resilience. Skin looks and feels healthier. Leaves sensitive skin calm, comfortable, hydrated. Alcohol-free and pH balanced. The step you never knew your skincare routine was missing. A light, soothing, watery lotion with Reishi, Sea Buckthorn & Fermented Chaga that perfectly preps just-cleansed skin for serum & moisturizer. Alcohol-free and pH balanced. It is formulated to Instantly refreshes & rebalances skin to help soothe, calm & boost hydration levels by 71%. Skin looks supple, softer & healthier-looking. It contains no Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, or Animal *except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax. I got this straight from the Origins website!
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I absolutely love the skin relief serum! I first tried it as a sample that I received with a different product I ordered from Origins. And thank goodness for the fact that Origins includes 5 free samples with every order because the majority of the products that I now regularly use, I was first introduced to as a sample. I recommend this product, especially for those who have sensitive skin in need of calming!
Mandy L.
First of all I've always loved many of Origins products, but this entire like has always been anazing! Sp much to my satisfaction, this serum was amazing too. It was light and silky but didn't leave a film in my face. My skin looked brighter and healthier after I used this for a week! It's worth the money and a little goes a long way I think I'll definitely will be adding this in my regular skin routine 💜
Yasmine B.
Murfreeboro
I’ve been using this product for about a month now and I'm very pleased with it. It's consistency and fragrance are light and clean. I seem to be noticing a lessening of some dark spots, but it may be too early to tell. Based on my experience so far, I will continue using this product and recommend it.
Rhianna G.
This serum is more like a lotion than a serum. I bought it at Sephora. The serum has an herbal smell and the smell makes it feel relaxing. My skin has such a nice glow after using this for a few months. I’m not sure if I would purchase it again though. I think there are other great options for less.
Yareli R.
Merced, CA
This product allowed my skin to feel plump and very fine. Generally in the morning my skin is quite oily except when I use this product before I go to bed.its is very gentle and the smell is quite amazing! I would recommend this product for anyone looking to have a better complexion
Brittany B.
wading river
Got this as a deluxe sample and didn’t really see much of a difference but I’m also not aging. I gave it to my mom to try since she has a concern with wrinkles. She said it didn’t do much for her and there weren’t very noticeable results after using it for a couple of weeks
Lynn B.
Wasn’t impressed as I didn’t notice a difference in redness. I used several bottles in hopes that I’d see a difference. I wasn’t thrilled with the smell. I had high hopes as I like other Origin products. I wouldn’t recommend or try this again. Try something else.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have sampled almost everything in the Origins line that is under the Plantscriptions name and I love this serum because it is so light, it is in texture like a running thin lotion, it is very thin and absorbs very easily and leaves your skin incredibly soft. I don't think that I am old enough to need a very rich or heavy cream, ( I am 39 now. ), and this is perfect for me. I think as long as your skin feels comfortable you are pretty close to finding products good for you. These are my opinions and my opinions only.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Lindsay S.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it any good?
Naomi D.
Will this help reduce acne scars?
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
How does this layer with other skincare?