Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Ruchi S.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Wilka B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Anna K.

BY ORIGINS

This clinically proven oil-free moisturizer with Rosa roxburghii and White Peony plus melanin-inhibiting Palmaria visibly helps diminish dark spots and discolorations while restoring clarity and brightness to dull, uneven skin. SPF 30 blocks UV damage to help prevent future spots from forming. Leaves skin luminous.

Avobenzone 3.00% , Homosalate 5.00% , Octisalate 5.00% , Octocrylene 2.70%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Nylon-12 , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Myristyl Myristate , Cetyl Esters , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Polyethylene , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Farnesol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sucrose** , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Glycerin , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Betaine , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Steareth-21 , Trehalose , Tocopheryl Acetate , Myristyl Laurate , Trisiloxane , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Squalane , Myristyl Alcohol , Tromethamine , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40448>

• Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?1 Answers
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer
  • "This product is awesome it has an overall smooth and sheer feeling! It's moisturizing and also has an spf for those days that you are out in the sun and don't want to get burnt! I got a sample in my play by sephora box! I like it but it's not something I use enough to purchase again! " in 3 reviews
Jordan W.
Allentown, PA
As with all origins product, this did not disappoint. Feels great on the skin and has a very pleasant scent.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
I love this, is perfect for oily skin or mix skin, doesn’t make your face greasy at all
Anna K.
I LOVE this moisturizer! I tried so many SPF daily wear creams and found them all to be oily (I have combo skin) and streaky after application. This applies beautifully (you need very little!) and smells light and completely unlike any other spf moisturizer on the market. 10/10 what I was looking for. I will say though, I'm not sure about the "tone correcting" properties, I haven't seen much improvement in that sense but the other benefits were more than enough to make me happy with the purchase! Origins
Elizabeth H.
I lovveeed this cream. It actually did correct my skin coloring and it is also really important to me to have SPF in my face cream as I have fair skin and often do not wear foundation. The only drawback is that it is a bit on the pricey side. I will wait till a sale before I repurchase.
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
I love origins products, and this one is no different. I wanted a moisturizer for daily use that had SPF , and this was my choice. The smell is good and it leaves a nice healthy shine on the skin (it is not matte). My boyfriend always say that my skin looks pretty when I apply it. It does give me confidence to leave without skin make up, but it also is a good product to use under foundation, just let it absorb first. I wish it had a higher SPF and a tube packing.
Ashley H.
What's not to love about this product? It goes on like butter, absorbs beautifully and protects my skin from the sun. I would recommend to any one who needs a two step product rolled into one. Must have for any busy mom.
Alison H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Lightweight, non greasy. Does not break me out and added sun protection is a mega bonus. Smells very nice; like oranges.
barah b.
sfax tunisia
It give me a natural skin i like it and of course it will be mu favourite for this year ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Julissa R.
Brownsville , TX
Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?

Macy's