Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Ruchi S.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Wilka B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Anna K.

BY ORIGINS

This clinically proven oil-free moisturizer with Rosa roxburghii and White Peony plus melanin-inhibiting Palmaria visibly helps diminish dark spots and discolorations while restoring clarity and brightness to dull, uneven skin. SPF 30 blocks UV damage to help prevent future spots from forming. Leaves skin luminous.

Avobenzone 3.00% , Homosalate 5.00% , Octisalate 5.00% , Octocrylene 2.70%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Nylon-12 , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Myristyl Myristate , Cetyl Esters , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Polyethylene , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Farnesol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sucrose** , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Glycerin , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Betaine , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Steareth-21 , Trehalose , Tocopheryl Acetate , Myristyl Laurate , Trisiloxane , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Squalane , Myristyl Alcohol , Tromethamine , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40448>

• Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?1 Answers
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer
  • "This product is awesome it has an overall smooth and sheer feeling! It's moisturizing and also has an spf for those days that you are out in the sun and don't want to get burnt! I got a sample in my play by sephora box! I like it but it's not something I use enough to purchase again! " in 3 reviews
Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I really enjoyed using this product. It helped to really brighten up my skin and give me an overall glow. I think this brand is an excellent brand and I would definitely use this as well in the near future
Stephanie F.
Towson, MD
I really like their new Brightening line. It helps a lot when you have some dark circles or need help with the circulation under your eyes. And even more perfect the fact that has SPF.
Emily P.
Ridgecrest , CA
I received a sample of this and used it as a daily moisturizer until I ran out because it has sunscreen in it, which I love. Made my skin feel hydrated without feeling oily.
Kymberly H.
Temecula, CA
Loved this, it really helped with my redness in my skin pigment, and was light and smelled good. Didn't cause break outs, wasn't too heavy on my skin and noticed results right away.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This cream is so luxe. Very smooth and light. My skin has been so bright and soft since using this with the dark spot correcting serum.
Jessica R.
I had a sample form of this product, leaves you flawless and with a beautiful glow. If I had the money , I'd be stocking up on this !
Mary B.
I typically use whatever I can but I love this product!! Bought it online when they had a great deal and I loved it ever since
jennifer s.
It has spf which is great and won't leave an ugly grey color after which is great if you use makeup. Gentle as well!
Hayley B.
Just finished using a sample and it made my face so glow-y in just two days. I can't wait to purchase a full size!
Jennifer M.
Gibbsboro , NJ
I've been using this for 2 months and have seen great improvements in the lightening of my hyper pigmentation.
Julissa R.
Brownsville , TX
Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?

Macy's