Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Ruchi S.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Wilka B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer uploaded by Anna K.

BY ORIGINS

This clinically proven oil-free moisturizer with Rosa roxburghii and White Peony plus melanin-inhibiting Palmaria visibly helps diminish dark spots and discolorations while restoring clarity and brightness to dull, uneven skin. SPF 30 blocks UV damage to help prevent future spots from forming. Leaves skin luminous.

Avobenzone 3.00% , Homosalate 5.00% , Octisalate 5.00% , Octocrylene 2.70%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Behenyl Alcohol , Nylon-12 , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Myristyl Myristate , Cetyl Esters , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Polyethylene , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Farnesol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Sucrose** , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Peg-6 , Glycerin , Cholesterol , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Di-Ppg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Betaine , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Steareth-21 , Trehalose , Tocopheryl Acetate , Myristyl Laurate , Trisiloxane , Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Squalane , Myristyl Alcohol , Tromethamine , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , Mica * Essential Oil** Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40448>

• Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?1 Answers
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Spf 30 Oil-free Moisturizer
  • "This product is awesome it has an overall smooth and sheer feeling! It's moisturizing and also has an spf for those days that you are out in the sun and don't want to get burnt! I got a sample in my play by sephora box! I like it but it's not something I use enough to purchase again! " in 3 reviews
Sierra H.
Claremont
My absolute favorite product of all time for moisturizers!!! It smells like oranges, has SPF protection, and does not irritate my acne prone skin. The only thing is that it is around 60 bucks but it works so good and lasts a long time. I swear by this product and I never wanna switch moisturizers ever again.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
inally broke down and bought the Dr. Andrew Weil Origins Mega Bright SPF 30 in replacement to a sample of the White tea and ginger face Moisturizer that I ran out of. All in hopes that it was more mild in scent. Which it was!! It comes in a cute sturdy littl green container that twists open from the top. It smells so fresh and doesn't smell heavily of sunscreen, just a hint of it. It looks super creamy in the jar, but trust that a little goes a long way with almost all of their products that I have tried. I have dry skin pretty much all year round, but since I have added Origins into my daily skincare routine I've noticed a HUGE difference in the texture and appearance of my skin and skin tone. A lot more alert and vibrant as oppose to dull and ghostly. -
Susan T.
E Palo Alto, CA
This moisturizer is incredibly greasy and gives you that sunscreen shine after applying.  My skin proceeded to get oiler and oiler as the day progressed.  The smell is also quite strong.  I am giving it one star because it has SPF in it--but I would not repurchase this.  It is not light weight and it makes your face greasy and slippery.  I have combination skin and I always try to buy a moisturizer with sunscreen in it--this one just left me way greasier than other ones I have tried.
Madison A.
Glenville
Was in the market for a new, lightweight moisturizer that wouldn't irritate my problematic skin. I have tried other origins products before, and was super impressed with how this moisturizer pairs with their products. It's definitely in my morning routine, and for the price it's totally worth it. Very comparable to other higher end products, without the hefty price tag.
Krystle W.
I have been using this moisturizer for about 6 months now and I have to say that I love it. I had been struggling to find something with SPF that didn't feel greasy or heavy and this one foots the bill for sure. It is light enough for Texas summers! I use this in the morning and a heavier cream during the evenings. I feel like it really helps even out the redness in my skin and even helps dark spots heal faster.
Kelly J.
Bend, OR
I've been looking for a summertime moisturizer hat has spf and is gentle on my acne prone skin. So far this is great and I've noticed little reaction from my skin. I haven't used it long enough to notice the brightening effects. The texture is nice and creamy but I do dab lightly to ensure it doesn't get too greasy.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the entire Dr. Weil Mega Bright line especially the moisturizer with SPF 30. I used the line to help brighten my face and fade my sun damaged spots. It does exactly that. This moisture is non greasy and Smalls amazing.
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
I love origins products! They're organic and always feel good on my skin. It's never too oily or drying. It also has great packaging and a little goes a long way! So their products may be a little pricey but are worth it.
Lia L.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Love this eye cream! Made my eyes look less puffy and so much brighter than any other product I've tried! I like that this cream is a little bit thicker so I use it at night so it really seeps into my skin!
Jassica M.
Waterbury 06705
I love products with SPF, especially with ones above 15. Although, in Asian and naturally tan, it's good to care for your skin early! On a plus this smells amazing and feels great on my skin!
Julissa R.
Brownsville , TX
Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?

Macy's