Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Bright SPF 30 1.7 oz uploaded by Ruchi S.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Bright SPF 30 1.7 oz uploaded by Anna K.

BY ORIGINS

A protective daytime SPF moisturizer that addresses facial discoloration. Dr. Weil's clinically proven skin brightener restores luminosity, corrects weak moisture barriers, and protects skin from future discolorations. This oil-free moisturizer with rosa roxburghii and white peony plus melanin-inhibiting palmaria visibly helps diminish dark spots and discolorations while restoring clarity and brightness to dull, uneven skin. Best for all skin types, SPF 30 blocks UV damage to help prevent future spots from forming. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In clinical testing:- 91% of panelists had a clinical improvement in skintone after 4 weeks of usage see more...

• Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alice L.
This is my go-to SPF moisturizer! I have pretty dry skin, so the thickness of this cream works well for me, especially in the mornings when I don't have time to apply multiple products in order to keep my face hydrated throughout the day. It also does not leave a white caste. However, I would not recommend for people with oilier skin. The only cons for me are that it does not dry down but leaves a very slight tackiness to my face all day.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my ride or die facial moisturizer. It feels awesome on my skin, absorbs quickly, smells great, and I believe it does with says it's going to do, which is brighten. I also really appreciate that it has an SPF of 30 which is something I require in any moisturizer I use. My face feels well rested and plump after using it. While it is a bit pricey, it is WELL worth the cost as my 1.7 oz jar generally lasts at least six months.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I liked that this cream has SPF. No white cast. Kind of moisturizing...I tried this during my acne break out episode. However it didn't help with dark spots and my acne was getting worse.(now I know that it was the water and not any products...but at that time I began cutting everything out) It's also a chemical sunscreen and I stopped using it...
Bandana S.
San Jose, CA
Love love love. First off this is a pricey moisturizer but after repurchasing 3 times it's safe to say that I feel it's worth it! It's a rich texture so a little goes a long way and I love how my skin feels afterwards. The added SPF is also a nice plus!!
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
A rich and luxurious facial moisturizer with the added benefit of SPF 30. What more could you want? It works well on my sensitive skin and a little dab goes a long way. The smell is also divine.
Kymberly H.
Temecula, CA
Loved this, it really helped with my redness in my skin pigment, and was light and smelled good. Didn't cause break outs, wasn't too heavy on my skin and noticed results right away.
Hayley B.
Just finished using a sample and it made my face so glow-y in just two days. I can't wait to purchase a full size!
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the entire Dr. Weil Mega Bright line especially the moisturizer with SPF 30. I used the line to help brighten my face and fade my sun damaged spots. It does exactly that. This moisture is non greasy and Smalls amazing.
Bree R.
I used the entire jar and was really consistent with my skin care routine. I do feel my skin looks better but the results aren't dramatic. I did not feel the results were worth the price. However, I was not using the entire mega-bright skin care routine so maybe the products work better together. It is also kind of thick and greasy, so if you have oily skin it will make you SHINE! A little goes a long way.
Madison A.
Glenville
Was in the market for a new, lightweight moisturizer that wouldn't irritate my problematic skin. I have tried other origins products before, and was super impressed with how this moisturizer pairs with their products. It's definitely in my morning routine, and for the price it's totally worth it. Very comparable to other higher end products, without the hefty price tag.
Julissa R.
Brownsville , TX
Does this work for hereditary dark lids/under eyes?