Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Twofaced H.

BY ORIGINS

This daily hydrator with Dr. Weil's natural light-infusing complex helps restore moisture balance while making skin appear lit from within. Dryness and dullness visibly disappear. Skin looks smoother, softer, more luminous.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Glycerin , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Geraniol,Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Sucrose** , Squalane , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Jojoba Esters , Tromethamine , Methyl Gluceth-20 , Laureth-4 , Peg-6 , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN38313>

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer
  • "I LOVE this skincare line! Every single product is amazing. The products are hydrating, feel soooo good on the skin and work!!! Totally worth the price tag." in 3 reviews
Twofaced H.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer daily moisturizer and hydrator helps to restore the moisture back into my skin and gives it that #LIT from within appearance, along with Origins Mega-Bright Dark Spot Correcting Serum which visibly reduces the discoloration of hyperpigmentationin on my skin. I can only speak for myself, but ingredients matter when it comes to the health of my skin. So to see that water, agua, wa wa, whatever you call it is the first ingredient on the list, is important to me, and so is no parabens, mineral oil, animal ingredients, or overpowering fragrances! Is it pricey? oh yeah, but healthy skin is #priceless. I definitely recommend these product because my sensitive and combination/oily is worth it, and so is yours.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
This is the moisturizer I switched to when Origins discontinued the one I had been using for over a decade. This looks great and feels great, but docking it a star for two reasons:
1. Don’t like the smell. It’s a bit too scented for me
2. SPF level is high. My previous moisturizer was a 15. When you work in an office all day, 35 feels excessive
Staci D.
Riverview, FL
I wanted to find a moisturizer that was going to be able to help with all of the harmful exposure. I am in the sun, outside in the wind, in dry and humid temperatures, in salt water. I wanted something that was going to be natural and I came across this in Sephora. I have been using it for almost four months now and I have noticed a huge change in my skin. Especially my forehead. It is no longer peeling and it is and stays moisturized after applying. It also has sun screen, which is a total plus. However, must reapply after being wet, washes off very quickly.
Annie S.
Woodstock
I had chest, back, and arm acne. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it. This product makes my skin so bright and moisturized.
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I used Mega-Bright skin illuminating cleanser along with mega bright moisturizers (day and night) and could not see a distinct advantage of using it over some other facial cleansers. It is opaque and lathers well with a minimum amount, removes makeup well without drying skin. It was not as effective as a whitening product compared to moisturizers, and I wouldn't say it is my favourite.
Aisha A.
Carmel
I'm in love with this product as well I never can really say anything bad about origins products they have nice moisturizing cream night cream's and just regular face frames there very hydrating I would definitely get this again and the price is just perfect I don't think they need to change this formula either very light and does the job.
Ella r.
wheaton
I’m in absolute love with this moisturizer. It does everything is says it does. This water based cream is super leightweight and super refreshing. The affects are immediate and long term and I really love that. This makes my skin so soft and glowy. If your looking to invest in a good moisturizer you should pick this one❤️❤️❤️
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
I got this as a gift in a basket from a student I tutor I love how non greasy and hydrating it is keaves my face feeling smooth and cooling I keep it in my bag and apply it in between my classes throw some cold water on my face and a dab and I feel fresh and ready for my tail end of my day #collegelife
Tyler S.