Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Aliesh A.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Keturah R.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY ORIGINS

This mega-hydrating mask with skin-brightening Rosa roxburghii, Molasses & Vitamin C plus smoothing Chestnut Seed Extract restores translucency & diminishes the appearance of dark spots while you sleep. Skin awakens radiant & refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Isostearyl Palmitate , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Squalane , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Prunus Mume Fruit Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Salicylic Acid , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Phospholipids , Cholesterol , Glucosamine Hcl , Arginine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Trehalose , Tromethamine , Polysilicone-11 , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40983>

Buy on Sephora
Sophia T.
Portland
This is a super rich night cream that is very effective at lightening dark spots brought on by sun damage and age. I love the smell and the texture. As with most skin brightening products it is only effective when you use it on a regular basis and works best with a routine. It starts to get expensive when you add up the wash, serum, day cream and toner. I decided to invest in a better foundation.
Bristol H.
Milford, MI
I guess that in order to see dramatic results you have to use this on the regular. I do not have enough dark spots on my face and neck to really appreciate what this product does. It also wasn't for sensitive skin. Which I have! Best for those with acne scars or sun damage!
Victoria B.
kansas city
Great mask, always had a problem with dark spots but this helps a lot I noticed result as after using for only a few days. Great value you get a lot of bang for your buck. Origins of typically expensive but you get what you pay for sometimes and it’s worth it
Whava S.
I loved this product, it's not going to get rid of dark spots overnight but as u continue to use it everyday it' amazing and does it's job. Don' be hesitant to try new product! It is a good product in all. I would recommend it to anyone who has dark spots like I do on my face, it clears it within time.
Bri D.
I frikin love this product! I don’t use it every night. But anytime that I feel like my acne spots stand out more than normal I’ll start using it every other night. Within just the first night I wake up and already see a difference! It also smells sooo good.
Nayyab A.
Hands-down my favorite moisturizer! I just wish it was a bit cheaper. I find it is not as oily as other moisturizers I have use with SPF. I have a lot of scars from my acne and it has helped so far with fading them. I would continue buying this moisturizer!
Elizabeth S.
I switched over to natural skincare during pregnancy and was worried getting rid of Retinol and my dr Dennis gross products would bring back my dark spots but am happy to say that I’ve been using this nightly and my skin is looking bright and smooth with no signs of spots returning. It’s quite thick and absorbs at night - I had never used dr Weil and am impressed!
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
Loved it! It mde my face so soft and it made my skin glow very good value for the price. Will definitely purchase again because it definitely exceeded my expectations. I also loved the packaging. And I would recommend this product to others
Anusha A.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is amazing. I have really bad acne which follows with dark spots. I started a regular night routine to take off my make up and cleanse my face. This would be the last step before I go to sleep and I’ve noticed a great difference
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mask along with Dr. Weil’s Mega-Bright Dark Spot Correcting Serum from the same Origins line to help brighten my acne scars. It is the perfect blend of Vitamin C+moisturizer to where it isn’t too greasy and smells delicious!
Caley H.
I have a few dark spots from sun damage/life. Will this work on getting rid of them? I've tried a ton of products but I haven't found one that works on lightening sun spots.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Now this is something that I could use but does it work?
Katerra J.
Newport News, VA
Looking for a product to clear my skin and dark acne scars how well does this work ?
Demi M.
Does this work? I get so many pimples at once which leaves me with scars.
Ashanti A.
Does this really work as fast as some of the reviews state? Im not looking for an overnight fix but a month seems a little too long (impatient ik)