Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Aliesh A.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Keturah R.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-bright Dark Spot Correcting Night Mask uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY ORIGINS

This mega-hydrating mask with skin-brightening Rosa roxburghii, Molasses & Vitamin C plus smoothing Chestnut Seed Extract restores translucency & diminishes the appearance of dark spots while you sleep. Skin awakens radiant & refreshed.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butylene Glycol , Isostearyl Palmitate , Cetyl Ricinoleate , Squalane , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Ascorbyl Glucoside , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearic Acid , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil*, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Wax , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Prunus Mume Fruit Extract , Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract , Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Salicylic Acid , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Phospholipids , Cholesterol , Glucosamine Hcl , Arginine , Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Trehalose , Tromethamine , Polysilicone-11 , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Phytate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN40983>

Brianna D.
I frikin love this product! I don’t use it every night. But anytime that I feel like my acne spots stand out more than normal I’ll start using it every other night. Within just the first night I wake up and already see a difference! It also smells sooo good.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This eye cream really didn’t do anything for my dark under eye circles. It was a thick consistency that sometimes wouldn’t do well under makeup. So it began to be something that I put on at night primarily. It was nourishing to a point. But I didn’t notice a reduction in my fine lines or dark circles. So this was something I purchased once and never repurchased. It was okay, but it didn’t do what it claimed to. And it wasn’t cheap. I spent nearly $40 on this one at Ulta but I definitely have better alternatives
Elizabeth S.
Staff
I switched over to natural skincare during pregnancy and was worried getting rid of Retinol and my dr Dennis gross products would bring back my dark spots but am happy to say that I’ve been using this nightly and my skin is looking bright and smooth with no signs of spots returning. It’s quite thick and absorbs at night - I had never used dr Weil and am impressed!
Enny O.
Houston
Okay, I have to be honest; I couldn’t find the “mega bright SPF 30 skin tone correcting oil-free moisture, so I chose this similar one. My skin is very oily; sometimes when I touch my nose, I’ll wipe the oil onto the back on my hands (lol). This product is good, the price is alright too.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
Giving it a four star just because of price. The product is great as such. Feels awesome when applied. Smells so great. Outcome is satisfying. I would have recommended this provided the price was little less. Not easily affordable.
Renee K.
Flora
This stuff is the bomb.com. I love how it corrects my dark spots. It is a great value and I use it often. I tend to get more dark spots on my left side of the face due to driving quite a bit and this really keeps the tone down.
Nayyab A.
Hands-down my favorite moisturizer! I just wish it was a bit cheaper. I find it is not as oily as other moisturizers I have use with SPF. I have a lot of scars from my acne and it has helped so far with fading them. I would continue buying this moisturizer!
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
I really did not like this one at all it was not brightening like I didn’t see any brightening affect on my skin and I tried it for a good seven days seven nights actually really didn’t seem to brighten my skin at all
Sophia T.
Portland
This is a super rich night cream that is very effective at lightening dark spots brought on by sun damage and age. I love the smell and the texture. As with most skin brightening products it is only effective when you use it on a regular basis and works best with a routine. It starts to get expensive when you add up the wash, serum, day cream and toner. I decided to invest in a better foundation.
Dorissa D.
Bronx, NY
I loved this product for the winter! Very moisturizing and it helped clear up my dark spots. Very gentle on skin. Wouldn’t recommend for summer for oily/combiniation types because it got to oily for me
Katharine L.
Why is everything I want to try, so expensive? Do they have samples?
Caley H.
I have a few dark spots from sun damage/life. Will this work on getting rid of them? I've tried a ton of products but I haven't found one that works on lightening sun spots.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Now this is something that I could use but does it work?
Demi M.
Does this work? I get so many pimples at once which leaves me with scars.
Miranda O.
Does this really work? I have a couple dark spots from ance and I need something that's going to help lighten them

Sephora