BY ORIGINS

Rapidly and visibly helps delete darkness, diffuse puffiness and strengthen fragile eye skin to prevent future discolorations from circling back. Eyes instantly look brighter, more radiant and rested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Squalane , Isononyl Isononanoate , Glycerin , Steareth-2 , Steareth-21 , Polysilicone-11 , Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract , Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract , Prunus Mume Fruit Extract , Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract , Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Mélasse , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter , Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter , Sodium Hyaluronate , Cholesterol , Phytosphingosine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Ethylhexyl Isononanoate , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Caprylyl Glycol , Stearyl Alcohol , Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Polysorbate 60 , Cetyl Alcohol , Dextrin , Tromethamine , Silica , Dimethicone Silylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Pentylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol , Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) <ILNILN40478>

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Melanie H.
I love all origins products. I’ve only used a sample of this and I loved it! It’s definitely on my wish list! I can’t wait to actually own it. It worked beautifully and was so smooth and left my dark circle bright and light!
Elizabeth F.
Windermere, FL
Origins products are always of such high quality. They have such a smooth and light application without a thick feeling whatsoever. Highly recommend and they do great online deals
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Elyssa S.
I have always had very dark circles under my eyes. Nothing has really ever helped except covering up with makeup. But when I started using this product every night before bed I started to notice that my dark circles were lightening up. I also noticed my skin was my hydrated than ever! Overall, 10/10 rating.
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
I have genetically dark under eyes that will never fully go away. If I had to go out I would still always put on concealer to hide them, but now I just rock it. It really brightens up under my eyes. I apply day and night and notice results after a few weeks. It is pricy but a tub last 6 months
Kayla C.
I LOVE this eye cream. Having porcelain skin and seasonal allergies, I wake up in the mornings with puffy under eyes and extreme dark circles. I store my eye cream in the fridge, and in the mornings I put it on first thing after I wake up and it is SO refreshing and my puffiness is gone in minutes.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
My skin is fair so even though I don’t have super dark under eye circle, I feel like it is so transparent under my eye, that it always appears dark. I love the brightening effect of this and it didn’t cause my under eye area to break out w/ milia, as a lot of the heavier, richer, eye products do.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I am currently using this product. I had gone to sephora and this is what they recommended to me for my dark circles and puffy eyes. It smells amazing which is a plus. It smells like cucumbers which is what is in it so when you apply it to the eye it has a cooling feel to it. It isn’t cheap either but a little goes a very long ways.
Samantha H.
Wichita, KS
I have naturally dark circles that are made worse by being tired and allergies. Will this work for that? Whats the best time to use? When should you notice results?
Melanie W.
Columbia, MO
I use the ginzing eye cream and am wondering if anyone has tried both and knows if this is better?
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I love origin products. Does this actually help with dark circles?
Saige C.
Does this work after one try or do u have to use it multiple times

Sephora