Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A light, soothing, watery lotion for sensitive skin.

Solutions for:
- Redness
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This light, refreshing treatment lotion, made with reishi mushroom—and now with fermented chaga and coprinus mushrooms—hydrates and soothes for calm, healthy-looking skin. The formula is alcohol-free and pH-balanced.

What else you need to know:
Superfoods like mushrooms are nutrient-rich powerhouses. They’ve been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine.

Origins knows that inflammation is a root cause of visible skin concerns like dehydration and irritation. Their Mega-Mushroom formulas help support skin strength and resilience to address these concerns so that skin stays strong, hydrated, healthy-looking.

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.

Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Gently shake bottle.
-Pour a small amount onto fingertips or cotton pad and press into skin. Note: The lotion has a watery consistency.
-Use in the AM and PM.

Ingredients

-Reishi Mushroom: Works over time to help strengthen skin.
-Chaga Mushroom: Calms redness.
-Coprinus Mushroom: Provides skin-protecting, anti-irritant, and antioxidant benefits.
-Probiotic Ferment: Helps balance the microbiomes of skin, which helps protect skin against inflammatory aggressors over time.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Fuscoporia Obliqua Sclerotium Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis (Mushroom) Extract, Ergothioneine, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Sucrose*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gellidiella Acerosa Extract, Trideceth-9, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

About the Brand

ORIGINS

From the moment you twist off the cap and enjoy your first smell of an Origins product, you'll experience nature in one of its most potent and luxurious forms. The mission of Origins is to create problem-solving skin care that's powered by nature <i>and</i> proven by science. Their high-performance natural products, using potent plants, organic ingredients, and 100-percent natural essential oils, is studied by an international team of over 100 scientists for efficacy, safety, and impact on skin. The other cornerstone of the brand is their commitment to protecting the planet. Earth-friendly practices, such as facilities powered by renewable energy and post-consumer recycled cartons, affirm their long-standing promise to use the planet's resources responsibly.

Is this product good for combination skin?
Is this more like a moisturizer or a toner?
Has anyone tried [product:origins-dr-weil-mega-mushroom-relief-&-resilience-soothing-treatment-lotion] and had good results? Does it work for reducing redness?
Start your review of Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™!
Product Highlights
...breakouts, getting smoothr and the redness going away. This series is made for sensitive skin, and I love it!in reviews
It made my acne disappear . I have dehydrated sensitive skin myself so I think it's great for everyone. personally I used this on a cotton pad and use it as a mask in reviews
...it's liquid consistency, but it pairs well with the serum and the all day nourishing lotion. When used with the rest of the line, it help reduce redness and calm your skin. I recommend this line if you struggle with redness. in reviews
Brianna D.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Brianna D.
Contrary to the name, this isn't a lotion for those who aren't aware. It's so watery because you use it as a toner before your serum, moisturizer, etc. I love using this when my eczema is acting up because it's gentle and helps calm the redness. It has a scent but it isn't artificially fragranced, it smells like most naturally fragranced skincare- quite earthy and herbal. I cleanse my face and then pour some into my hands and pat it into my damp skin. I'm not a big fan of using thick moisturizer during the day so, when my skin is acting up I love mixing it with a few drops of hyaluronic acid to keep the extra moisture locked into my skin before I use a light moisturizer! Overall, it's a beautiful product that I'd definitely recommend. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™
Mikayla A.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Mikayla A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This treatment solution does wonders for my redness! I have dry/redness prone skin and I have tried just about everything for redness. I find this origins product to help me more than the entire redness solutions line from Clinique. I love that it’s one step and easily applied with a cotton pad. It is soothing and cooling and smells nice without any synthetic fragrance.
Anna P.
Toronto, ON
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Anna P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this and it is AMAZING. It has helped some of my redness go down and my mom has rosacea and it helped calm down her redness as well. I use it right after the shower and it is so moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling really good. Love this stuff.
Jen H.
Toronto , ON
A rep for Origins recommended this to me to help reduce redness on my skin. He showed me a demo of the product and I noticed a difference almost immediately. Feels really light and refreshing on my skin. I’d suggest it to anyone with sensitive skin or rosacea.
Dana P.
Orange Park, FL
LOVE Dr Weil himself & for Origins. His products are very gentle, little to no smell, great for all types of skin and fair priced. The results are good. I would buy again as well as recommend to anyone. Nice packing.
Cynthia D.
sainte, QC
Again origins is a really great brand I use it in a daily routine It works Great for sensitive skin
Annie C.
Waterloo
This is a more hydrating toner, and the first time I used it there was a tingly feeling which I think is because my skin is lacking hydration. I have been using it for a month or so and it keeps my skin calm and hydrated and is great for summer use. I think its great for people with acne because it reduces inflammation.
Ris C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great mega-mushroom product ! I have the smaller size from a combo set. It takes forever to finish using it! Using it in the morning and at night. No irritation or anything negative. It’s mildly refreshing. With all the benefits that come with it, I’m okay with finishing the bottle (for once).
Emily P.
Barrys Bay, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
MY HOLY GRAIL. I suffer from facial redness and I’ve been searching for a product to help with it, and this has done me wonders. Been using for months and I will keep on repurchasing.
Ramie L.
Vancouver , BC
Lotion is a bit of misnomer. This is more like a toner. I felt like I noticed my pores appeared smaller, but not sure if it was this product that did the trick. Price is reasonable and the bottle lasted quite a while. I'd likely buy again and maybe with the serum this time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...