Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A light, soothing, watery lotion for sensitive skin.

Solutions for:
- Redness
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This light, refreshing treatment lotion, made with reishi mushroom—and now with fermented chaga and coprinus mushrooms—hydrates and soothes for calm, healthy-looking skin. The formula is alcohol-free and pH-balanced.

What else you need to know:
Superfoods like mushrooms are nutrient-rich powerhouses. They’ve been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine.

Origins knows that inflammation is a root cause of visible skin concerns like dehydration and irritation. Their Mega-Mushroom formulas help support skin strength and resilience to address these concerns so that skin stays strong, hydrated, healthy-looking.

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.

Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Gently shake bottle.
-Pour a small amount onto fingertips or cotton pad and press into skin. Note: The lotion has a watery consistency.
-Use in the AM and PM.

Ingredients

-Reishi Mushroom: Works over time to help strengthen skin.
-Chaga Mushroom: Calms redness.
-Coprinus Mushroom: Provides skin-protecting, anti-irritant, and antioxidant benefits.
-Probiotic Ferment: Helps balance the microbiomes of skin, which helps protect skin against inflammatory aggressors over time.

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-4, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil**, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil**, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil**, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil**, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil**, Boswellia Carterii (Olibanum) Oil***, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Fuscoporia Obliqua Sclerotium Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis (Mushroom) Extract, Ergothioneine, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Lactobacillus Ferment, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Caffeine, Sucrose*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Gellidiella Acerosa Extract, Trideceth-9, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

About the Brand

ORIGINS

From the moment you twist off the cap and enjoy your first smell of an Origins product, you'll experience nature in one of its most potent and luxurious forms. The mission of Origins is to create problem-solving skin care that's powered by nature <i>and</i> proven by science. Their high-performance natural products, using potent plants, organic ingredients, and 100-percent natural essential oils, is studied by an international team of over 100 scientists for efficacy, safety, and impact on skin. The other cornerstone of the brand is their commitment to protecting the planet. Earth-friendly practices, such as facilities powered by renewable energy and post-consumer recycled cartons, affirm their long-standing promise to use the planet's resources responsibly.

Is this product good for combination skin?
Is this more like a moisturizer or a toner?
Has anyone tried [product:origins-dr-weil-mega-mushroom-relief-&-resilience-soothing-treatment-lotion] and had good results? Does it work for reducing redness?
Start your review of Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™!
Product Highlights
...breakouts, getting smoothr and the redness going away. This series is made for sensitive skin, and I love it!in reviews
It made my acne disappear . I have dehydrated sensitive skin myself so I think it's great for everyone. personally I used this on a cotton pad and use it as a mask in reviews
...it's liquid consistency, but it pairs well with the serum and the all day nourishing lotion. When used with the rest of the line, it help reduce redness and calm your skin. I recommend this line if you struggle with redness. in reviews
Isabela A.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Isabela A.
Esse tônico é bem agradável, tem um cheiro muito gostoso, hidrata e deixa a pele macia. Comprei o frasco menor com um conjunto, então não sei opinar sobre o custo benefício. Smells great and keep your skin soft !
Kayla C.
Rockaway Park, NY
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Kayla C.
I really like this stuff! I wish it came with a spray nozzle though it would be much better! Hint hint origins! It smooths out my skin and I love mushrooms! They are so good for your skin and this product implements them well. It is like a liquid so keep that in mind when you buy! #mushrooms #mushroom
Kimberly K.
Hoboken, NJ
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Kimberly K.
This product is great! Smells lovely. Is exactly as described and effective. I can feel the toner working after I was my face. It’s soothing and refreshing. Would recommend to others as part of a skin care routine!
annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by annie W.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you have sensitive skin or face with redness from irritation just like sun, pollution or blemishes. Use this treatment lotion for 1 step, it will help you healing your skin and shooting skin from any of it. Your skin will be stronger and not too sensitive. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™
Alyssa T.
Delray beach, FL
I love this product. I use it every morning and night before my moisturizer. I feel a difference in my skin already. It is so hydrating and really makes my skin so soft. I would definitely buy this for myself.
Irina B.
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Irina B.
This is overall pretty good as a toner. I've been using it for around a week and it makes my skin feel luxurious and soft. However, I haven't really noticed any discernible difference in redness. The liquid is also sometimes a little difficult to get out of the bottle, but overall I've really been enjoying it! I was expecting it to smell like mushrooms but it actually has quite a fresh, invigorating scent.
Disclaimer: I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster.
Disclaimer: I received this product for testing purposes via Influenster.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Stephanie W.
This toner is super refreshing and soothing for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this works perfectly for me. It is made with reishi mushroom, fermented chaga, and coprinius mushrooms which help strengthen your skin while hydrating and balancing your skin. [product:origins-dr-weil-mega-mushroom-relief-&-resilience-soothing-treatment-lotion] #toner #beauty #skin #skincare #skinregimen #skinroutine #healthyskin #beautifulskin #origins #megamushroom
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ uploaded by Tong O.
I really like this Origins Dr Andrew Weil For Originstm Mega Mushroom Relief Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 83. It definitely sooth and calm my stress skin. It is so affordable that I will always keep a bottle at home. I have used this 400ml during summer and just finished this bottle, but I stack up more during the Origins $20 off sales last week. 400ml for $54 USD
clare J.
Knoxville, TN
Great Product!
This product offers the perfect amount oh hydration without making my face too oily. I  absolutely love the water-based texture because it doesn' t leave my face feeling like it has a lot of product on it. I    put it on at night before I    go to bed and also before applying my makeup in the morning. Provides a perfect balance to my skin and I    love to earthy, natural smell.
Great Product!
Hosanna J.
Riverside, CA
When Influenster sent me this lotion, I was confused - it’s clear and made of mushrooms? I’ve been missing moisturizer in my face routine, so I’ve liked using it for about a week now, but I don’t notice a difference so far between this and a cheaper moisturizer. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...