Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins(R) Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum 1.7 oz uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jaime F.
Jaime F.
Charlotte, NC
Best product I have ever used on my face. I have the worst problem with acne scarring and it actually gets dark here with some light but this products after using it for a year has totally changed the look up my skin. I no longer need heavy makeup or heavy concealers because I don't have dark marks to cover up anymore. It's great for acne scarring sunspots and age spots. Highly recommend for anybody who feels a little uneven or just wants to brighten their whole complexion
Jommy G.
Jommy G.
This, and the mega-bright spf30, are by far the best that I have tried from Origins. I have a lot of post-acne scars, and this actually really minimized the dark spots. You'll have to be religious in putting it, though. And results usually become visible after a month, but the wait is worth it. Already bought an extra bottle, and will definitely buy again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
Unfortunately this product didn’t live up to my expectations :(. I love Origins and believe they have wonderful products so this was so disheartening to learn that this product doesn’t do a great job at evening out my skin tone. It made me break out as well, which was no fun.
Francis Y.
Francis Y.
This product will leave your skin glowing after just one use! It leaves your skin feeling refreshing and smooth! It also tightens your skin and makes it brighter! I recommend this product to everyone because of its amazing results.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Great value for the price! It did help my skin's radiance, and helped with my breakouts. I would repurchase.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Not sure if it's works yet because my skin hasn't gotten brighter yet but it sure smells good on my skin.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Metro Manila - Mandaluyong
The Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum is very effective in making my face brighter and smoothr. It has a very convenient packaging because it has a pump. I bought is at SM Megamall in their store. There isn't any necessary room for improvement because I love it so much although very pricey, I would recommend it because it lasts so long. I have been using it for almost 2 years.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
I absolutely swear by this product! It helped me so much when I was suffering with a lot of blemishes that we're leaving scarring behind. Cleared up the scarring no problem and also helps the skin to look brighter and healthier overall! Love it!!!