Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersOrigins
Dr Andrew Weil for The Way of The Bath Matcha Tea Body Lotion

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins The Way of The Bath Matcha Tea Body Lotion

The Way of the Bath™ Matcha Tea Body Lotion "A unique, beautiful and richly flavorful drink, Matcha provides an energetic awareness and sense of well-being.  The simple ritual of preparing it is both enjoyable and meditative."   Dr. Andrew Weil This aromatic, lightweight Matcha body lotion is rich in natural antioxidants plus Rice Butter and Murumuru Butter to cocoon skin in protective moisture. It is said that those who participate in Chanoyu, the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony find the five senses working at their fullest.  At the heart of this revered daily ritual is the famous, fragrant, jewel-green powdered tea known as Matcha.   Harvested by hand, made of specially grown whole leaves and stone ground with the greatest of care, this "functional" beverage has been used by many Asian cultures to promote alertness as well as cal

Start your review of Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins The Way of The Bath Matcha Tea Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...unique. I've always loved Origins products because they don't itritate my sensitive skin!in reviews
This lotion is great for that dry/itchy skin feeling and the scent is not too strong either. in reviews
member-c1cab838c
My ski is sensitive to a lot of lotions, but this one works perfectly. It moisturizes my skin without leaving a greasy feeling. I also absolutely love the smell of it and think the packaging is to die for!
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins is a fantastic line of body care. I absolutely love the Matcha Tea Body Lotion, it makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Matcha tea also has a nice aroma that I enjoy when I am using the product. I absolutely recommend this if you haven't tried it!
Matana R.
Passaic, NJ
By far the best body lotion I've ever used. I wish it was continued by Origins. I love this body lotion. It smel amazing amazing amazing and way healthier than other brands.
anna F.
This product makes your skin very soft and will relieve any dryness you have. It is very gentle on the skin and smells oh so good. With this stuff, a little goes a long way, so this will last you a long time. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a good lotion.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
such a wonderful bdy lotion. ive only bought it once but i really loved how soft it made my skin feel. it smells amazing without irritating the skin
Sueann S.
Andover, KS
I love the scent and how smooth and moisturized my skin feels after using this product.
Sandy G.
Tucson, AZ
The smell of this product is divine. It's non sticky, -!: definitely not "over greasy" . It leaves my skin hydrated and smelling fresh and clean. Once applied to my skin it had a bit of a tingly sensation, which I love! Definitely a must try!
Mary R.
Mchenry, IL
This lotion smells amazing! It left my skin hydrated and very soft! I would highly recommend it for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.
Sandra G.
Los Angeles, CA
I LoVe this lotion so much! It makes me feel so sily and warm after using it. Would defintely recommend to my friends and family and roomates. I never want to buy any other brand at this point. The price is so worth it for what it is. I would most defineitely buy this again.
Julie M.
Moisturizing!! The fresh smell of matcha is amazing!! A little strong of a smell for my taste, but is still good. It leave you with soft and silky skin.