Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersOrigins
Dr Andrew Weil For Skin Illuminating Cleanser

Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Skin Illuminating Cleanser

An illuminating face cleanser to gently polish away potentially skin-dulling debris. This invigorating, foaming cleanser with Dr. Weil's natural light-infusing complex gently purifies skin and melts dulling, potentially discoloring dirt and debris. Skin feels comfortable and refreshed, and is perfectly prepared for brightening treatments to follow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. With all of its potency, it is safe and gentle on all skintones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Skin Illuminating Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...use it daily with my clarisonic mia2. It cleans well and is great for my sensitive skin. It is illuminating and even has helped lighten my hyperpigmentation a little. I love this cleanser and highly recommend trying it!in reviews
Kelsey H.
Mauldin, SC
Just recently purchased this from Ulta because I have dark spots under my eyes. I don't really have major results yet but I have noticed the spots lightening. Hoping to see a huge difference soon. I would recommend to others! Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Skin Illuminating Cleanser
Krista V.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I absolutely adore this cleanser! You only need a dime sized amount to create a lush lather. The scent is light and refreshing. It leaves my combination skin feeling clean, not too dry and clear. Great for removing stubborn eye makeup!!
Farah A.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I have tried many skin cleansers with promising punch lines and 0 working effect before and this one is absolutely an exception. I am in love with this face cleanser as it really leaves my face soft and bright. I love the smell of it and also how it feels - it's definitely one of the best facial cleansers out there. I got it for a great deal at "The cosmetic company store" - outlet store on sale. I wish I grabbed two-three of 'em. It's amazing and shows immediate effects on the skin.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Im a crazy person when it comes to skin cleansers i have too many to count. I love finding & trying new facial cleansers, or ANY facial product for that matter. I was completely charmed by Origins. I love their ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE. Every single time i try a new product i am never disappointed. Origins skin Illuminating cleanser is an incredibly good cleanser. My skin felt so good after using this product, soft, smooth, absolutely NOT dried out or left feeling greasy. I plan to add this to my cleansing routine asap. You should absolutely give this one a try you will love it. You can Thank me later!😉
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This cleanser is wonderful. It is soft, creamy, and smells great. I use it daily with my clarisonic mia2. It cleans well and is great for my sensitive skin. It is illuminating and even has helped lighten my hyperpigmentation a little. I love this cleanser and highly recommend trying it!
Martine M.
Irving, TX
Awesome products it has helped my skin so much. i would recommend this to everyone on the planet
30somethingskin S.
I am not sure what happened with this product, but it made my face extremely itchy. My husband loves it so I gave it three stars.
Asia H.
Houston
Great! My all time favorite was “Never a Dull Moment” cleaners but when they discounted, I switched to this one and it works well.
Asia H.
Houston
This is a frothy type face wash and a little goes a long way. I've used many face washes and the bottle usually last all year, so I don't mind the splurge. I notice a dramatic difference in my skin when I am consistent in using this face wash within my normal skin care routine.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I enjoyed this for the first few uses but afterwards it made my face very dry and I actually have combination skin with an oily T zone so I have no clue how that worked it happened. If they fixed their formula i would use it again because i did see improvements.

Looking for your answer?