Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Eye Makeup Remover Pads

BY ORIGINS

• Will these burn my eyes ? Cus thats always my problem wit...3 Answers
Kendra G.
Origins has the market for the organic based beauty products in my opinion. They are high end without breaking the budget too much. They offer very healthy and unique alternatives to your skin care options. This particular cream is mushroom based and I found it to be very good.
Georgina đź’Ž.
Calexico
I was able to get a hold of a tester for this product and I completely loved it. First time using it I immediately realized it didnt dry my eyes out. Pacakging is nice. Very gentle on eyes and does its job perfectly. Only improvement I would suggest is in the price.
Lillian F.
Stamford
I use waterproof makeup that is very hard to get off my face. These makeup pads removed all my makeup very easily. I was not expecting it to be this good and removing as well as I thought. The price is on the high Sid but for the quality it is worth it.
gennesis a.
Sacramento
I've been looking for a product that would completely remove my make up without hurting my eyes or leaving my skin itching afterwords like most make up remover products do, this product however, really cleaned off my makeup without the cons!
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This eye makeup remover is the best I have ever used. It felt so good on the skin and took off all of the makeup so easily. It was a great value for a great price. I would absolutely buy it again! I recommend it to anyone.
Victoria A.
New Rochelle , NY
i use this everyday before i go to bed . it is pretty effective and makes eyes look great , very gentle , no inflammation during application i am a first time user but will defiantly bc a repeat user
Sarah F.
Great pads for removing makeup on your eyes. I don't like using regular makeup wipes on my eyes because they are pretty sensitive and I found this to be a great solution. I do know mushrooms have a lot of vitamins and antioxidants in them so I know this product would be great on your skin.
Olivia S.
Denton, TX
Taking my makeup off at the end of the day is always a dreaded chore. I was beyond pleased to find that these pads made my nightly routine so much easier. One pad was enough to remove all of my makeup and leave my face feeling fresh. And they smell divine! The loss of the final star is just for the price. This product is a little up there. However, I was pleased with the results and would buy again!
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
Origins products are all made with natural ingredients and are great for sensitive skin. I started off by trying their moisturizer, since my skin was soooo dry. After 1 day and 1 night, my skin was so soft. I was able to start using normal foundation! I have Rosacea and can't use baby products. I now use ALL their products, including their eye cream, which works wonders!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
I love these! They take off even the toughest of waterproof mascaras. Like all Origin products, they smell great and with 60 in a pack, you couldn't ask for a better value. It's great when I can give a great company like Origin a great review, and this company never lets me down!
Anjanette G.
Will these burn my eyes ? Cus thats always my problem witb makeup removers !