Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask uploaded by Yarimell R.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask uploaded by Tracy L.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask uploaded by Shahneela K.

BY ORIGINS

A non-irritating, redness-reducing facial mask. The effects of sun, wind, and dehydration can accumulate, and your skin needs extra help to break the cycle. This rich treatment mask with hypsizygus ulmarius, cordyceps, and reishi mushrooms along with ginger, holy basil, and turmeric rushes relief to challenged skin to rapidly soothe signs of compromise. Chinese black bamboo leaf extract, celebrated for centuries as a symbol of eternal youth, quells and calms visible redness and reactivity. And a unique blend of marine algae and moisture-replenishing plant extracts helps revitalize and restore luminosity to stressed skin while rebuilding a protective barrier to help avoid future flare-ups. Great for all skin types, skin is left calm and comforted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by line and wrinkles. Irritation silently simmering with skin's surface may be invisibly aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create these clinically proven formulas. They rapidly help calm, soothe, and defend skin against visible signs of aging. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that's a relief. Research results: Clinically proven to visibly reduce redness. After 1 use: - 92% of those tested agreed it helps uncomfortable, dry skin feel better - 84% of women said it provides comforting care to skin - 82% rated it extremely effective in hydrating their skin see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah B.
Valrico, FL
I have a ton of redness in my skin due to mild rosacea and also psoriasis. I am trying to make my beauty regimen toxin free and decided to give Origins a try. I definitely was skeptical at first, as I’ve tried so many products through the years but I was really surprised that Dr Weil’s formula did actually work in soothing and diminishing my facial redness. I just purchased a set from Origins as a Christmas treat to myself😊
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mask, especially during the winter months when my skin starts to lose moisture because of the cold temps. It smelled & felt nice on my skin. It really hydrated well, leaving my skin ultra smooth and supple. I just wish it didn’t cost so much! Again, great product, great quality. I do recommend it!
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
Finally relief from painful dry skin. I use this about 3 times a week. The sample size works best for me. It lasts. I like how this helps my hormonal breakouts. I have only been using it for a few weeks. I hope it keeps being this effective. If so I will absolutely keep using it.
Feliciana W.
Albuquerque
I have very sensitive skin and deal with redness a lot. Anything can make my skin flare up...foods, environment, stress, etc... This mask helps with that! I could not believe how it cleared my redness. Very happy with this product.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite masks. My skin feels so hydrated and supple after using this. I would definitely recommend this to any friends with dry skin or crepey skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this!!
MELISSA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the small $4 sample mask from Sephora to try and I have mixed feelings about it.  This mask was soothing and went a long way however it didn't do much more than a face lotion for moisturizing my skin.  There are better masks out there for the money.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this mask, it is one of my new favorites. It is very hydrating and helps soothe my skin after an acne treatment mask. I leave it on all day if I'm able to and tissue or wash it off before bed (don't like wearing masks to bed). I also like to wear it, tissue it off before applying my Sunday Riley space race items since the sulfur mask can get drying after using it 3x in a week.
This origins mask might be one of the best hydrating masks I've tried. The package looks small, but I'm able to get 8+ uses out of each so it's actually one of the most affordable masks I've found. Great product for easing minor redness. I recently tried new cold wax strips and though using this mask tingled a little after, it helped calm the redness caused by the waxing. I love how readily my skin absorbs this mask without eventually giving me a waxy look or shine. Definitely recommend. First time buyer but I'll be buying full sized-now I'm hooked!!!

I really enjoy this mask, it is one of my new favorites. It is hydrating and helps soothe my skin after an acne treatment mask. It might be one of the best hydrating masks I've ever tried. Great product for easing minor redness. Definitely Worth the splurge!!!
Ciara P.
Langhorne, PA
I looove this product on how it made my skin feel after using it. It felt so fresh and clean. I did notice a difference in my skin. I also like that it is a natural product. I would definitely buy this again!
Gia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very well formulated product with blend of natural ingredients that easily removes skin impurities, noticeably improves it's moisture and brings you sense of well-being with its unique calming properties.
Katerina R.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
have been using this sleeping mask for quite a long time. I like the smell and texture of the product. Plus, it is easy to use. Great for people like me to do my daily routine without waiting for 20 mins before I can do something else. After I applied, I can go to bed directly without waiting. The effects are good too. I like how my face is moisturized, brightened and soften the next morning when I woke up. You might feel that you face is covered with a layer of thin film next morning, but after you clean your face with water, your face will look brighter and moisturized.