Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Misty B.
Houston
Dr. Weil has a number of amazing formulas to correct our skin from ache,  sun and this truly incredible Skin tone correcting. I personally began using Origins in 05', we bought my daughter the cleansing line for treating ache...she loved it and all their products worked wonderful.  Soon after our daughter's face cleared my skin went south...ugh. I went into the Origins store and was shown Dr. Weil's products..I hadn't paid too much attention when we purchased our daughter's treatment package. I was paying attention now, I purchased a few items. The correcting skin toner worked a mini miracle for me. I'd recommend anyone to have such a skin change to seek this product out, you'll not be disappointed.
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
Makes my eyes and surrounding areas feel and look nice. Packaging is great. No complaints! Nothing really makes your skin look younger but having it soft makes me happy
Jaime F.
Charlotte , NC
Best product I have ever used on my face. I have the worst problem with acne scarring and it actually gets dark here with some light but this products after using it for a year has totally changed the look up my skin. I no longer need heavy makeup or heavy concealers because I don't have dark marks to cover up anymore. It's great for acne scarring sunspots and age spots. Highly recommend for anybody who feels a little uneven or just wants to brighten their whole complexion
Valen D.
Baltimore
I'm gonna be honest and say that I've only ever used the samples of this serum cause oh God is it expensive. At $57 for the small bottle and $77 for the 1.7oz, this is an expensive serum that my wallet cannot afford. But I used samples of it for a month and it erased some of my dark spots completely. My skin looked more even than ever and the serum is really light. A tiny bit goes a long way (keep in mind I was using samples so I wasn't covering my face in it) but it worked wonders. If I had the money I would definitely buy it.
Suki W.
Brooklyn, NY
BEST SERUM EVER. If you're looking for a brightening or evening skin tone serum--this is your guy. A little goes a long way. I didn't see much results when I first started using it day and night. Of course, I was disappointed. But the more I used it, the more I saw results! I want to say I saw results after about 3-4 weeks. It's all about patience and keeping up with your routine. I would highly suggest you to take a selfie every day just to witness the results. It's quite amazing, really!
Armani E.
Hyde Park, MA
I've received a sample of this a couple of weeks ago that I have just finished and I am planning on buying a bottle when I get my next check ! My little sample lasted so long and I couldn't believe I actually seen a difference in the evenness of my skin tone! While the price is high I believe if my sample size could do that then the full size bottle will be more than worth it! Another added plus was it made my skin feel so moisturized without it feeling greasy. I definitely recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
This product hit all my expectations, a little bit definitely goes a long way. I've only used this a few times for the dark spots on my face and after a few days it was fading away. The packaging is cute and small, made my face super soft which I love. I would definitely buy this again even though it is more in the pricer side, it's totally worth it. If you have bad dry, patchy, or just horrible dark spots on your skin, this product is your go to.
Tamori T.
Boulder
AMAZING for Acne Scars!!!! While I originally bought this serum to help with sun damage, I noticed the biggest difference in my acne scars. This serum also smells like fruity heaven 🍑🍍🍋🍊 and looks soooo beautiful it's almost iridescent. The texture was light so I didn't feel like I was packing products on when I slipped this into my routine. The price is a little intimidating but for the results and how long it lasted... not bad. 👍
Macy
My skin definitely needs this!! I have fell in love with this product! This is my favorite product to use on my skin!! It never fails me and this is my go to product every day!! I absolutely love it!!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back