Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Armani E.
Hyde Park, MA
I've received a sample of this a couple of weeks ago that I have just finished and I am planning on buying a bottle when I get my next check ! My little sample lasted so long and I couldn't believe I actually seen a difference in the evenness of my skin tone! While the price is high I believe if my sample size could do that then the full size bottle will be more than worth it! Another added plus was it made my skin feel so moisturized without it feeling greasy. I definitely recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
This product hit all my expectations, a little bit definitely goes a long way. I've only used this a few times for the dark spots on my face and after a few days it was fading away. The packaging is cute and small, made my face super soft which I love. I would definitely buy this again even though it is more in the pricer side, it's totally worth it. If you have bad dry, patchy, or just horrible dark spots on your skin, this product is your go to.
Alivia J.
Durant , OK
I didn't have good results with this serum. I used it for about a month and didn't see any results. I have heard so many good things about the Origins brand so I will be trying other products! This is the only product I have used from this brand and I don't think one item should speak for the whole brand name. So I will be repurchasing this brand just not the product.
Rowan D.
This is a great tomorrow for people with sensitive or acne prone skin. I don't know about you but these days it seems like companies are trying to reel me in with their fancy packaging rather than the product. With this product it is a guarantee that the company has focused on the product and not the packaging. I look ve this brand as a whole and recommend it to everyone
Victoria A.
This product is amazing for brightening up dull-looking skin. In that sense, it was very effective and met my expectations. My skin is very oily and breaks out with many products, but this product did not break me out one bit. Plus, the nice packaging is a great little bonus! The only downside is the price tag. Otherwise, I would definitively recommend this product!
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
I picked this up to try at the Origins #myperfectworldevent and i am OBSESSED! Ive been using to every morning/night as my serum, not only does it smell amazing but it actually works! In just a few days ive seen such improvement of my acne scars! Cant wait to see how good my skin looks after a month, i will definitely be trying more products from this line!
Samina A.
Ozone Park, NY
I am South East Asian with a tan complexion. I have ultra sensitive oily acne-prone skin and i often struggle with uneven skintone due to post acne hyperpigmenation. This serum did help to even out some skintone but not as effectively as I had hoped. I will not repurchase until I try other more affordable and/or natural products.
Anita V.
I did buy this product I do like it however I am not that impressed with my results according to the price. I am impressed with their packaging and the naturalness of the products and their commitment to earth-friendly practices. I have purchase other Origins products that I have been very happy with unfortunately this is not one of my favorites
Yvette N.
Stratford, CT
I have tried many serums over the past few years.  This is my current fave and I think it may stay that way for a long, long time.  Being an Origins product, of course I love how this smells.  Most of all, though, I just love how it feels on my face.  It's not too thick.  It's not too thin.  My skin just soaks it up.  It's awesome!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

Sephora