Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lynn D.
McKenzie
Takes a while though to see improvements but overall great product. I would buy it again it keeps your skin glowing makes you look more radiant. I'd say it takes a month and a half to see the change
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
One of my most reaches for serums!
This bad boy immediately brightens the skin, smells amazing, and keeps me looking fresh and hydrated. Use it after toner and under moisturizer to spoil our skin the way it deserves.

❤️
Zoe W.
I have incorporated this product into my daily skin routineIt really made my expectation change about skincare it’s super gentle great for sensitive skin the price is great and I would recommend it to anybody who wants to try ittry it!
Sarah M.
Cordova, TN
Love the product but hard to find because there aren't many origins locations near me so I normally have to search near and far to get. Went aboce and beyond my expectations it was an instant gratification. Would definitely buy again and again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Lena A.
Fairfield , ME
The packaging is so nice! A beautiful pastel minimalist design, really fits in with my counter set up. I love a good correcting toner and this one is a life saver! Smells nice, makes your skin feel fresh and ready to go.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
This serum makes your skin glow and helps clear up those blemishes that dampen your style. Go with a fresh clean face instead and doll it up with just a few drops of thhis miracle serum- you'll glow!!
Rosario p.
1260 w 19th street Long Beach, CA
These are oil free!! Helps make my skin feel flawless. I could tell the diffidence in my skin when using It. My spots are fading!!! My face has been really smooth which makes applying make up so much easier!! Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum
Kaitlyn K.
Keller, TX
As always Origins has always been my #1 skincare brand, and always will be. All of their products including this one never seize to amaze me. They’re awesome y’all!!! I️ highly recommend anything by this brand!!
Sarah B.
My mom introduced me to origins and I’m obsessed! She has used this product and looks 20 years below her age. It works like a charm and I look like I got 100 hours of sleep when in reality I most likely got 5 😂
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work