Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia C.
I love origins. They have been around for so long and all of their products deliver however i enjoy the moisture my skin receives its just the other anti aging promises that i have a hard time noticing. This dpes not stop me from loving the products i just switch alot so maybe thats why.
Ellie B.
Osteen, FL
This was my first product trying a serum and I fell in love! I was terrified of it breaking me out but it did the furthest and my skin feels amazing after using this!
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
Origins, origins, origins... we have a love hate relationship here. Some products work so well on my skin that I wonder why I ever use anything else. Others, not so much. But I do love this serum. It honestly changed how my face looked, and my skin tone was noticeable more even! Even after one use!
Felicia B.
Definitely won’t be repurchasing this item … I used it all summer long to help with unevenness and hyper pigmentation and didn’t notice much of a change … but it did have a great feel on the skin and I didn’t notice it to break me out at all…
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
As many women, I have redness and uneven skin tone on my face. After just a few uses of this product, the redness is going away and it is becoming a lot more even. I've even left the house without foundation on, which I never use to do because of the unevenness and redness.
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
Awesome in conjunction with the illuminating moisturizer from the same line. I Love glowing, hydrated, youthful skin. Who doesnt? Well you will get those results with these products. And it contains all natural ingredients, a huge plus for me.
Tarmim K.
This definitely brightened up my skin but I needed two bottles rather than just one and it is a little bit pricey. I do think however it is effective and therefore I would recommend but the price is a bit high for its value
Andrea A.
I have never used a more amazing product in my life. Too bad it’s very expensive. I got mine at the outlet mall so it was half off. But I savored every drop of this serum. It really does what it says it will do.
Kate M.
Columbus , OH
I thought this product was good. I have acne prone skin, and noticed some break outs after using it, but it's hard to diagnose if it was the product or my skin. I do love the smell and how the product feels on.
Harley H.
College Sta, TX
I loved this product! Even though I’m young my face is a little splotchy in places, and this product has helped smooth out those spots! This was my first time using it and I look forward to buying it again!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work