Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Elena G.
Colima
i was not to familiarized with the serum because like the oil things i was thinking that its make the skin more oily but not! this just make your skin hydrated and with a natural shine
Amanda H.
I do enjoy this product and have been using it for about 2 weeks so I can give it my honest opinion yet it hasn't done a lot yet but I will keep using it I like to add it under my foundation.
Carrera D.
Calgary
I use this combined with the Skin Renewal serum by Origins.
This product makes my skin feel satin smooth and the redness from my acne and scarring diminishes. A little goes a long way.
Felix J.
Feira de Santana BA
Good! This concealer came in handy, he is very uniform with the color of my skin, he has a good covering and covers well the imperfections and marks of the face.
Mary E.
Metro Manila - Mandaluyong
The Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum is very effective in making my face brighter and smoothr. It has a very convenient packaging because it has a pump. I bought is at SM Megamall in their store. There isn't any necessary room for improvement because I love it so much although very pricey, I would recommend it because it lasts so long. I have been using it for almost 2 years.
Lerryn F.
Birkenhead, Wirral
This product feels lovely on my skin. I was using it for a few weeks with moisturiser over the top but then found my make up went on better with no moisturiser and just this. I have pale skin with slight red pigmentation around the nose and although it didn't help to even out my skin tone it made my skin feel fresh and my foundation looked dewy which I love! Would not recommend to even out skintone but would use just as a face serum to help the texture of the skin. Bit pricey but worth it for flawless skin.
Ramya J.
This is an awesome God send serum for uneven skin tone. Best used after cleansing and toning your face. This smoothens, hydrates and brightens skin, helps in achieving supple everyday radiance.
Ali M.
This actually works. Res spots and pigmentation from old blemishes we're visably reduced after using consistently. Great addition to any routine if those pesky marks won't fade.
Rheanna C.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This was given to me as a gift, but when I saw what it did to my skin, and saw the price point, I have kept purchasing it since! It was so gentle and smooth on my skin. The results were slow, but they were huge. My skin was on par with Carrot Top (Circa, like, now) and I've got more of an Adriana Lima vibe. Honestly, don't know how he did it, but all praise Dr. Andrew Weil!
Olivia T.
Manchester
Amazing !! Gets rid of redness so quick !! I love it ,it cost me I think 30 pounds and for only that it did meet my expectations it's so effective, I saw a change in 2 days ,I have bought this product more than once and yes I will definitely buy this again
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

Sephora