Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa K.
This product does even up your skin tone but i am not a fan of using brightening serums as it sometimes may harm my skin. I do recommend this for people who want to look luminous and have improve skin texture. Overall, it does keep your skin feeling supple.
Sarah J.
Kilkenny
Love love love this product!!!!!!! I have had dull skin for quiet some time now until I tried this and OMG I JUST FELL IN LOVE my skin has brightened up soooo much and not to mention the packaging is to die for i really really really recommend this product
Mel M.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a great brightening serum for my sensitive skin! I've been so won over by it, I decided to invest in the entire range. It's a tiny bit pricey but the results speak for themselves. Love that the pump dispenses the perfect amount for each use!
Vergil M.
Calgary , AB
Sun damage, age spots and acne scars are my worst concerns. I usually go to their kiosk to take some advice from their especialist. She let me try on this product and felt amaze by the results. It's pricey and it deliver the results that it promise.
One of my few favorite fave serum! This serum helped my acne scars, discoloration from the sun, heat burn scars, and uneven tone skin. It penetrates and absorbs really fast! Smells fresh and amazing! Best part, it works! You can see result in few days! Highly recommend for any skin type.
Rosy H.
Alford, Lincolnshire
This serum smells amazing and feels amazing and makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. However after a month of using this I only saw a little bit of difference in my acne scarring but my skin did look a lot brighter and healthier !
Rebekah L.
I absolutely swear by this product! It helped me so much when I was suffering with a lot of blemishes that we're leaving scarring behind. Cleared up the scarring no problem and also helps the skin to look brighter and healthier overall! Love it!!!
amandarpearson P.
Surrey, BC
I LOVE this product. I use it daily and it is gentle on my skin but makes it super even. I love this little bottle it is in. I always replace it once it runs out. It lasts a long time too so it is worth the money
Kristie H.
Melbourne
This product has been a game changer because it brightened my skin tone considerably and made makeup alot easier to apply. I'm just about to finish a bottle and would definitely re-purchase.
Natalia R.
Santo Domingo
I have a problem with uneven skin tone, this product really help me, the price is ok, i use it every night it leaves my skin with a natural glow, is gentle for sensitive skin, i really like it
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work