Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nour S.
Montreal , QC
This product is amazing it gives to my skin all the nutriments that it needs and it gives it a fresh smooth and soft results ever i loooove this product and i recommend it to everybody !
Eilidh T.
Scotland
I'm currently using my second bottle of this fantastic product and it still continues to blow me away. At first, I was really skeptical about buying it again because of the unattractive price point, but it really does help my skin to stay moisturised without looking too dewy.  I have redness mainly on my cheeks and this serum really helped with reducing the appearance of redness, whilst also keeping my skin tone even and helping to balance oil. As a female in my early 20's that suffers the occasional break out, this product really helps to reduce the effects of scarring when I do get spots.
Kerry S.
PR2 1QW
This product is great for my sensitive skin. My skin looks more radiant and healthier. I use this product after toning and I find it last a long time so it's definitely worth the price tag. I purchased mine from boots with gift cards I'd received for my birthday, but I'll definitely be repurchasing when mine runs out and I recommend to my friends to adds this to their daily skincare regim. Overall this has helped even out my skin tone and my redness is dramatically improved
Aimee M.
This serum has quickly became a huge part of my daily skin care routine after noticing such a difference in my skin tone over the past week - my skin tone is more even, brighter and generally so much more healthy! To top it off this product is affordable and has beautiful packaging which is always a bonus! I will definitely need to buy another once mine runs out
Charl M.
I found this serum to be light on the skin and worked wonders when I was trying to even out my skin tone. Personally after my complexion had evened out, I used this to spot treat areas of my face and neck that were more prone to discolouration. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little help with pigmentation and surface bumps on the skin!
Monty B.
Australia, Perth
This Origins Dr Andrew weil for origins mega bright skin tone serum really meet my expectations. The packaging was really nice and i loved it. I am a repeat user of this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others and i have recommended this product to my friends and they have started using it.
Abbie C.
Glouctershire , GL1 3NZ
I get random discoloured parts on my face which is super irritating. I found that this product actually really helped with that in the long term if you keep using it. Just using it once didn't really make much of a difference which is what I ideally would have wanted however in the long term it has worked wonders
Khadeeja A.
Toronto , ON
I tried a bottle of this product after finishing MEGA-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer also by Dr. Weil. Contrary to MEGA-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer, it did not work for me at all.
Its light texture and subtle scent is pleasant, though to me it was not at all worth the price.
Natalie S.
St.Helens
I like this serum because it doesn't feel as though it clogs my pores and makes my skin look fresh even without make up. I bought it online after it being recommended by a friend and I would use it again after I've saved up a little bit of money. Definitely one to buy for a dewy look
Natalie B.
Maple, ON
This product has an amazing citrus scent and feels silky on the skin. I have definitely noticed a brighter and even complexion. However, it has not done much for the darkness of my old acne scars/marks. The price is pretty hefty but if you want a serum that will automatically give you that morning glow-go with this!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work