Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Louise W.
southampton
I have pigmented skin, mainly due to sun damage and used this product when it first started to show up in my skin, I used this in conjunction with their peel pads.

I don’t feel this product gave me the results I see with other cheaper products on the market, such as alpha h or pixi glow tonic. I don’t feel like this product is as active as some others that can work on pigmentation marks.
Hannah S.
2 Heslington Road, York
This product glides over your skin as it feels so silky!! Absolute gorgeous colour to the serum too, as it has optic brightener flecks to it which natural helped to brighten my skin tone. I use this to help with my pigmentation and acne scarring. This has now been reformulated to be even stronger at breaking down any dark spots!
JULIJA🍒 Š.
Bretton, Peterborough
About 6 months ago I got into face serums. Ever since I have tried plenty of them. I got this one as a gift from a friend and I have been hooked on it and other Origins products ever since. It makes you feel so clean and fresh. Rejuvenates your skin to the fullest. Definitely buying it again.
Mariane B.
Montreal
First of all, the scent is amazing. Smells fresh. The bottle is small, but you don't need a lot. It is easy to use, the pump works great. It is a little pricey, but it is worth the price. My face was glowing after a few uses. I would by again. It works better with other Origins products.
Ellie S.
I love this Serum! It feels so so soft on my skin, smells incredible. It has a subtle iridescent shimmer, very very subtle, it looks so beautiful on the skin, blurs away pores and imperfections. I've only been using this for 1 week, so yet to see real results but so far so good!
Sarah N.
cairo , Egypt
I have used this in the past and love this product. Makes a big difference to the quality of my face. Smoother and gives it more of a glow. I like the feel of it under my moisturizer and has a refreshing fragrance. Really I would give it a five star. Thank-you
Katherine D.
This is a lovely serum, great for brightening and an added bit of moisture before night cream. I find you need two or three pumps for the whole face, but I do have very hungry skin! Nevertheless it lasts a long time and I would be happy to repurchase.
Cait T.
Edmonton, AB
This stuff is simply amazing! I have a ton of hyper pigmentation from acne that usually sticks around for a very long time, was recommended this by a lady who worked at shoppers drug mart and I am so glad I went for it. The price is high but totally worth it, along with all of origin's products. I've never disliked any of them and I've purchased this for my friend as well.
Yun T.
10, Lengkong Tiga , Singapore
I have just started using this product, literally 1 week ago. So far, been loving it. Really amazing job in brightening! But did not like the fragrance much and also the bottle without a cap or a cover that was quite flimsy! Otherwise good product to try
W C.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy the texture of the light serum. Have been using it nightly for the past 3 weeks. Makes my face feel smooth but will have to wait longer to see a difference. It is hydrating for me though.The price is more expensive then drugstore brands but time will tell it it helps even out my skin tone.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back