Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
I really like this this serum my face looked immediately brighter and way more awake
Jennifer P.
Dublin, OH
Keeps my skin shiny fresh and I love how it keeps my skinniness even all day long!!!
Make-up H.
I found this to work well, I have a lot of red patches oround my nose and cheeks, when you first but it on it feels very soothing and moisturizing however I find when it dries it leaves your skin feeling tight like a mask, Iv tried putting make up on over it and it seems to start peeling off my skin. However it does reduce my redness significantly
Daniella P.
Really enjoyed using this product I my skin can have a lot of pigmentation and it help. I still have this but it has made a difference to my skin so I would recommend anyone to try this product out. I think it’s quite well priced for the quality of the product.
Lerryn F.
Birkenhead, Wirral
This product feels lovely on my skin. I was using it for a few weeks with moisturiser over the top but then found my make up went on better with no moisturiser and just this. I have pale skin with slight red pigmentation around the nose and although it didn't help to even out my skin tone it made my skin feel fresh and my foundation looked dewy which I love! Would not recommend to even out skintone but would use just as a face serum to help the texture of the skin. Bit pricey but worth it for flawless skin.
Stephanie D.
THIS IS AMAZING! Makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated but never sticky or oily. I picked it up on a whim and loved it! So sad that it’s so expensive, hopefully I can get it on sale. Highly recommend!
Layla C.
Love it, leaves my skin bright and soft. I’ve been using it for a couple of days and I feel my skin flawless.
I was looking for a serum for my dark spots, so far it feels amazing.
Origins products have fulfilled my expectations.
Rheanna C.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This was given to me as a gift, but when I saw what it did to my skin, and saw the price point, I have kept purchasing it since! It was so gentle and smooth on my skin. The results were slow, but they were huge. My skin was on par with Carrot Top (Circa, like, now) and I've got more of an Adriana Lima vibe. Honestly, don't know how he did it, but all praise Dr. Andrew Weil!
Olivia T.
Manchester
Amazing !! Gets rid of redness so quick !! I love it ,it cost me I think 30 pounds and for only that it did meet my expectations it's so effective, I saw a change in 2 days ,I have bought this product more than once and yes I will definitely buy this again
Louise W.
southampton
I have pigmented skin, mainly due to sun damage and used this product when it first started to show up in my skin, I used this in conjunction with their peel pads.

I don’t feel this product gave me the results I see with other cheaper products on the market, such as alpha h or pixi glow tonic. I don’t feel like this product is as active as some others that can work on pigmentation marks.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work