Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Shannon P.
This serum creates an illuminating effect once applied to the skin. I enjoyed using this product and it met my expectations. I also really like the overall brand of origins as well as their overall look. I would recommend this to others who feel like they need a brightening boost.
Grace P.
This product leaves skin feeling very fresh and I have noticed that many of my dark spot have lighted and even gone away. Although this product is a bit pricey, I would say it is definitely worth the money and it lasts a very long time. I would highly recommend this product.
Aisha A.
Carmel
If you like your products and not be to fragrance or fragrance at all then you would definitely love this product is such a nice package and it just reminds me of something that's Artley him at all my expectations it's a good value I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Jamie M.
Graniteville, SC
This product works very well and claims to do all that it says. It was my first time using it but I am very impressed. It was not harsh at all. It met my expectations!
Chelsea R.
Spring, TX
I love Origins especially because it’s all natural. I have used many products and have been a huge fan but was super disappointed when I used this product! I have a lot of dark spots from sun exposure and I am super embarrassed going out without wearing makeup to cover it up. Maybe I am not patient enough to wait it out for the spots to fade but after a month of waiting for something to happen I’m afraid I am going to have to switch to a new skincare line.
Shawn C.
If you are in the market for a good toner! You have to try this product ! It light weight and doesn’t leave any oils on your skin. I normally
Put it on right when I’m getting ready for bed and when I wake up my face feels fresh. I use the lotion as well and I think the combo just leaves your face looking perfect .
Sarah L.
Omaha , NE
What a great product! I love the entire origins line and what they stand for, and this serum is no joke, it leaves your skin soft, smooth, and helps preserve a youthful glow.
jamisonedwards E.
Florence, AL
My wife absolutely loves this stuff. She uses it very often and she believes that it is a great value for the price. This is the first time that she has used it but u believe that she would purchase again. There is no room for improvement for this product.
Alicia C.
I love origins. They have been around for so long and all of their products deliver however i enjoy the moisture my skin receives its just the other anti aging promises that i have a hard time noticing. This dpes not stop me from loving the products i just switch alot so maybe thats why.
Ellie B.
Osteen, FL
This was my first product trying a serum and I fell in love! I was terrified of it breaking me out but it did the furthest and my skin feels amazing after using this!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back