Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pilar T.
San Francisco , CA
Loved it. It was my first time usint it and I think it did make a difference. I would buy it again. Packaging was beautiful and I bought it at sephora.
madisyn m.
Greeley, CO
this is pretty good, there are other serums i like more but this is one i would use more than once! i think it is a good price and it is nice packaging
Kate R.
I suffer with dark spots from acne as a teen and this product has helped lift the spots I have. I haven’t used it for very long but I love it so far
Lara T.
The Mega Bright serum was light and not greasy. It smoothed my skin tone nicely over time.

I enjoyed the scent - it was not too strong.
Iman J.
Las Vegas
I start seeing results in 3 weeks.I had such a hard time lighted spots on my face. It was like my face was shining. I have never saw it so bright.
Colburn C.
Thaxton
Wish it came in a bigger size other than that I absolutely love this product it don't get no better than this I love that it completes my skin tone
Penelope R.
Phoenix
This product is beyond awesome its not only  moisturizing your skin but its brightening  completion  its a bit pricey
Tessa B.
Redwood City, CA
I haven’t been using it for long enough to notice extreme results yet, but so far my skin is silky smooth every time after use. Like it so far!
Mariana C.
Chula Vista , CA
The smell is a bit off but it goes on very smoothly. It has almost a gel like cosntodtdcy which allows it to sink into the skin pretty quickly.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I received this product in my Christmas stocking and after one use I immediately fell in love with it. I used it every morning since I got it.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back