Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sydney G.
Hendersonville, TN
This product was good, however, it just didn’t work for what I was needing. I ended up giving this to a friend and she loved it! So, it might not work for everyone but it’s still a good product.
Alivia J.
I didn't have good results with this serum. I used it for about a month and didn't see any results. I have heard so many good things about the Origins brand so I will be trying other products! This is the only product I have used from this brand and I don't think one item should speak for the whole brand name. So I will be repurchasing this brand just not the product.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
All things Origins are great! I love this tone correcting serum. You will almost instantly see results in the even and bright skin tone. You can buy at Target or Sephora usually. I love all things made by Origins and trust that all are great as I have not been let down yet. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I started using this serum about a month ago and I really love the way it works.. it goes on smoothly and is extremely moisturizing. I've noticed my dark spots are lighter and my skin is brighter. It's totally worth the price. I love Origins!
Sally S.
Manalapan
As someone who is extremely pale, I am always in search of products to liven up my skin tone, especially in winter when I tend to look dull and dry.  This was great!  It made me look healthy and fresh and it felt wonderful on my face!  It is definitely worth being a bit more expensive than the average drugstore brand!
Kassie E.
College Sta, TX
My skin has been dull but with this product it brings life to my face! Very good value for the quality of it! It was my first time using it and it gave a great first impression! No room for improvement!
Abby H.
Claymont
I used this product when I had uneven tones in my face after dealing with very bad acne. It did a great job of correcting my skin tone and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
Everything I have ever tried from origins has been amazing. I was recommended this by a friend and honestly couldn't be happier. It did wonders to correct my dull and red skin, and made it feel smooth as ever. Great as a base before makeup or even just on its own. It is now part of my daily morning routine. 10/10
Asha B.
Origins my favorite skincare products. My skin always feels sooooo amazing after I use it, and anytime I am having an acne emergency I break out this strum and it clears it right up. 10 out of 10 stars for sure. Origins clear skin for life!!!!
anna s.
New York, New York
I started using this serum when my skin was already looking clear, just a little dull. I put this on in the morning before applying makeup. I think this serum helped my skin look brighter and hydrated. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase as I have other moisturizers and serums that are brightening also.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work