Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
I didn't notice much of a difference ! But again I get no dark under eyes and such. It does help keep my undereye plump and moistureized ...which I love because I always highlight with concealer under my eyes! I have it to my mom and she loves it. She says totally recommend
Faith G.
Yukon, OK
This product really works. I have dark marks and they are fading and I’ve only used the product for 2 weeks I really love it and it works well with my combination skin. It’s just very pricey
Lauren S.
I sometimes use this before I put anything else on my face and it's really moisturizing. It creates a good, primed base for anything else I want to use on top of it. Definitely met my expectations for the price!
Safa M.
Colorado
This product is pretty nice it's very smooth on the skin it did meet my expectations the packing was nice nothing extra really but it's really gentle on the skin. I would totally buy it again it's very nice !!
Krissy L.
Bought this never tried before. I haven't noticed any changes great for the skin and is gentle. Got at sephora. Would purchase again. Sephora has great products for your face. Would recommend.
Ciarra S.
Oakland , CA
Wasn't too much of a big fan of this serum. I'm not too big on serums particularly, but I wanted to give it a try. I didn't see much of a difference in my skin. I wouldn't buy this again.
Willow M.
Great for under foundation, doesn't feel cakey at all. Its works great and does a good job at correcting light under eye darkness and some cheek reddness. I would say the price range is quite nice. Not too exspensive and not too cheap.
Jalynne M.
This worked well for me and yah it was expensive for the cream I wood not try it aging because of the price but it was good I would do it shins if u has money I bought it at my local store and yah that's where I bought it
Shevonne C.
Winona, MN
Tried it during the free mini facial I received at the store. It felt nice on the skin and my skin brightened up immediately. Would like to try it in the future!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love love love this product I recommend this to anybody who comes around. It may all my expectations plus though it is very effective and never disappointing. Great value for the price you cannot go wrong little bit goes a long way.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work