Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renea Z.
Orlando , FL
I live for this product! Finding anything comparable as proven to be a challenge. It’s light weight and a great addition to the regimen I’ve been using for so long.
Lauren G.
Lititz, PA
Again another one of my favorite brands. It makes your face feel nourished and like it is receiving all the good ingredients it needs to be brighter and youthful.
Hannah C.
Morganton
This is a wonderful product, it moisturizers your skin without it feeling heavy. It gives a nice clean feeling on your face after you use it. I use this multiple times and I purchase it online usually. I would highly recommend others use this product.
Kelsey O.
Clearwater, FL
Vary smooth on the skin and smells amazing and the packaging is cute ,it looks nice on my counter . From the time had it i’ve noticed that my skin does feel hydrated after used it .
Amy S.
Nice lightweight serum. Does what it says for sure. Could see my dark spots lighten over a few months.  Very gentle on skin. Great smell as with all origins products
Coco L.
The whole Mega Bright line from Dr. Weil at Origins works wonders! The serum penetrates deep within the surface of your skin to target the problem underneath. I had acne scars from years ago and mega bright corrected them in a short period of time. It's oil free and light weight so it's safe to use if you have oily skin or combination this line is amazing!
Jommy G.
This, and the mega-bright spf30, are by far the best that I have tried from Origins. I have a lot of post-acne scars, and this actually really minimized the dark spots. You'll have to be religious in putting it, though. And results usually become visible after a month, but the wait is worth it. Already bought an extra bottle, and will definitely buy again.
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
Origins correcting serum is a nice lightly scented serum.  I have only had the opportunity to use two small samples of this product however I have no complaints.  Left my skin a lil brighter and a lot softer. Unfortunately I can not give a over a long period review as I only had sample size of this product
Mary Beth C.
This serum works well but you must be patient.  Results take time.  My skin has sunspots, now we call them age spots, and the serum has toned them down considerably.  It goes on smooth, and easy.  It does have a grassy scent to it but not too bad.  Overall I like this product and recommend it.
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
I didn't notice much of a difference ! But again I get no dark under eyes and such. It does help keep my undereye plump and moistureized ...which I love because I always highlight with concealer under my eyes! I have it to my mom and she loves it. She says totally recommend
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back