Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
doge I.
Bellaire
It was not that good. I didnt really notice anything change on my skin. I normally love origins products and see a difference when i use them however this just didnt work for me and was a bit too pricey for what you get. I like most of the mushroom line but this just wasnt good.
Shannon P.
This serum creates an illuminating effect once applied to the skin. I enjoyed using this product and it met my expectations. I also really like the overall brand of origins as well as their overall look. I would recommend this to others who feel like they need a brightening boost.
Martha C.
Hemet , CA
I didn't notice much of a difference ! But again I get no dark under eyes and such. It does help keep my undereye plump and moistureized ...which I love because I always highlight with concealer under my eyes! I have it to my mom and she loves it. She says totally recommend
Dont Y.
New York
Not bad product.  Or my favorite. Just eh. Nothing special about this one.  I’m not sure if I’d recommend it to someone to try. I would ask around and look at some other review or try a sample before buying. Not much to report. Might be ok on someone with different skin.
Macy
My skin definitely needs this!! I have fell in love with this product! This is my favorite product to use on my skin!! It never fails me and this is my go to product every day!! I absolutely love it!!
jamisonedwards E.
Florence, AL
My wife absolutely loves this stuff. She uses it very often and she believes that it is a great value for the price. This is the first time that she has used it but u believe that she would purchase again. There is no room for improvement for this product.
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
Definitely won’t be repurchasing this item … I used it all summer long to help with unevenness and hyper pigmentation and didn’t notice much of a change … but it did have a great feel on the skin and I didn’t notice it to break me out at all…
Megan L.
Charlotte, NC
I liked this serum. Not sure if it did anything for me diminishing my dark spots but I'm only half way through the bottle. Hopefully by then end of the bottom I'll notice lighter dark spots. I do enjoy how it feels on my face. Very refreshing.
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
As many women, I have redness and uneven skin tone on my face. After just a few uses of this product, the redness is going away and it is becoming a lot more even. I've even left the house without foundation on, which I never use to do because of the unevenness and redness.
Faith G.
Yukon, OK
This product really works. I have dark marks and they are fading and I’ve only used the product for 2 weeks I really love it and it works well with my combination skin. It’s just very pricey
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

Sephora