Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
One of my favorite toning products. Light, goes on easy and absorbs fast. Doesn't leave a greasy film and does its job quite nicely! My skin always feels fantastic afterwards!
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
I have very dry and sensitive skin. I was able to use this without breaking out. But I do not feel that it did anything to tone or even my dark complexion and pigmentations.
Josh G.
Used to sample all the time when I worked at Sephora and I was in love with it, but never got around to buy it. I definitely feel like I will be buying it into the future.
Kim S.
Hawthorne , NJ
I enjoyed this a lot! Great for the summer months. Super lightweight and sank into my skin nicely. It isnt super hydrating, so I struggled with this in the winter months.
sandra f.
Lakewood
Love love love this serum. Brightens, tightens, and clarifies. Worth every penny, fades acne scars, and gives you glowing skin ! The eye cream to this is awesome too !
Debra J.
Indio, CA
I love this product for my dark circles I swear it's like a magic eraser!! It brings back the elastisity under my eyes and makes me look like human instead of a zombie
Brittany C.
Owensville, IN
I haven’t personally used this product yet but I have heard that it is a really good serum to use. If you have used this serum please let me know if it worked for you!
kaylee j.
Oakland, CA
Definitely brightens your skin! I feel like all origins products are really good at that. Super lightweight moisturizer and sometimes use as a prep before foundation.
Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the way this product makes me skin look and feel. It smells amazing and I truly believe has changed my skin for the better. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I enjoy the texture and scent of this product, I usually get it at the origins specialty boutique, but often found at Sephora and the  cosmetic counter  on most department stores. They often have sales and other deals.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back