Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie W.
Stamford, CT
Noticed a significant change in the dark circles around my eyes. I borrowed from my mom as a first time user, and will definitely be going to get my own this weekend! It comes in cute packaging and I appreciate that it is a pump - I find it is much more sanitary that way.
Shinel S.
Towson, MD
It didn't do much for my skin to be quite honest. I have pretty dul lskin due to all my acne breakouts and just overall lack of sleep, but this didn't do anything. It was however easy to use and I like the packaging, so that's that. I won't buy again.
Analyssa G.
Ogden
I feel like this product really does the job for my skin It makes my makeup look flawless after using this. I really had skins problems. Patchiness and uneven skin tone and I must say this helped like a dream come true. So amazing. Must have for everyone.
Laura A.
107-84 101st
It give you I soft skin when you done. I really love it your face will feel like a baby butt.i really like it makes your skin look beautiful and flawless I really love it and you use it and any skin type. I could recommend because it is so good and I really like it.
Alexia W.
Massillon, Ohio
I didn’t like this product at all! I will never buy this again! I bought it at Walmart and it was very expensive. I did not see a change at all. I thought for how much I paid for it I would really notice something, but nothing at all. I would never buy this again!!
Craig A.
Fullerton, CA
I have a lot of redness in the center of my face that always makes my foundation appear pink. Where this product has reduced my redness and has made my overall skin look and feel better.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Summer N.
Middletown, PA
It left my skin refreshed and bright. It left a nice tight feeling. I bought it from my local sephora and it was a tad bit pricey but I'd totally recommend it. It was exactly what I wanted.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This wasn't my favorite product, it smelled kinda bad and it left my skin extremely oily. I personally wouldn't buy this again but I would suggest it to someone who has extremely dry skin.
Joselyn S.
West New York, NJ
I recently purchased this product online, and I can say that so far it has helped me out with most of the scars/spots that several pimples have left behind. I use it twice a day, day and night, and I have seen a improvement in my overall appearance.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work

back