Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Olivia J.
very good product leaves my skin looking flawless every time. This was my first time using this product. And wad very effective. Love this product so very much and it was very good value. Love Love Love this product and no no no no room for imorovement
Stacy Z.
Alamogordo, NM
Felt like butter on my skin. No too oilly just the right amount of moisture. I have lots of freckles and this helped to tone. Great treatment regiment. You need very little product and it goes a long way
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
Love this! My favorite by fat!! Absorbing and easy to apply. I received so many complements when. I use this. Changed my skin from dull to the growing! A little expensive but worth the results. Would recommend
Bridget H.
Darlington, SC
This serum worked wonders for balancing out my skin after I suddenly began suffering from acne at 24. I’ve been using it along with the cleanser, moisturizer, and mask from Origins for about a year and I have been so satisfied. Highly recommend!
Lori M.
Love the product !!! Origin may cost a little more than most products but it makes up for it on your skin !! You may think the packaging is small and the price is large but it only takes a little and really goes a long way  You will notice the difference right away you skin feel will feel like skin and you will be very pleased you did
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
The serum is great for Illuminating a dull complexion. It looks great under makeup or alone. I don't know if it's changed the quality of my skin but it makes my skin look much better when I'm wearing it
Sharon C.
This is such a light yet effective product. I haven't seen drastic change in my complexion but I do believe it's preventing additional damage. It last long so it's worth the price. I would repurchase this.
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Love, Love, Love this serum. I am amazed every time I put it on my skin, and its a glow from within. very effective and just waiting to use it a little longer to see results regarding tone correcting.
Angel C.
It does brighten but it takes time. It was not an overnight miracle though. You must use it regularly and be patient and have faith that it works. My skin looked much better after a few weeks of use.
Brandi G.
Denison,TX
It worked a little bit but overall it didn't really do much. I tried this product twice back to back because I ran out the first time and I even changed my skin care routine but saw no difference.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work